Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Shipping is $45 to the US and if you paid using alibaba, there's a 5% upcharge for that, if I'm not mistaken. Could that explain it, or was there a bigger discrepancy?
I got $88 shipping to us. Doesn’t make sense to me. I asked and was told that’s the number. Still a great deal. The shipping bumps up to $65 at the best weight. No way my order is even that heavy. Not sure but the shipping charge was different for me on the promo.

It does say to expect 10 days so maybe it’s express light. Who knows. YMMV.

P.s. I paid with usdc so there shouldn’t be an up charge of any kind.

I don’t think my order is close to 2.2kg so I guess it’s the max international shipping charge.

Mood Love GIF by Cricket Wireless

a 200mg/ml concentration should be 180mg/ml (10%) and there is no 10% unsteriled vial, it's either sterile or non sterile.

So.....

Boombox Shut Up GIF
Keep sucking Tracy' s dick and thank him afterwards
1000009752.gif

Is the only way to get the price list to contact them on whatsapp? When I go back to the post that says updated price list, it just says the words and then it has the number, I don't see any list.

Is the only way to get the price list to contact them on whatsapp? When I go back to the post that says updated price list, it just says the words and then it has the number, I don't see any list.
Click on QSC name, search their posts till you find most recent price list posted.

Shipping is $45 to the US and if you paid using alibaba, there's a 5% upcharge for that, if I'm not mistaken. Could that explain it, or was there a bigger discrepancy?
I could be wrong, but promo pricing is ONLY for crypto or bank transfers. Alibaba payments will be at regular list prices.

1) Accepted payment methods:
Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, ETH, USDC, USDT (erc20 & trc20)
Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD)
The orders via alibaba will be charged normal prices, discounted prices for crypto and bank transfer only.
Please always send transaction ID / hash once crypto payment is done, no screenshots.

what about hgh 15iu? latest jano test is from december 2022, any newer test made? was 95% purity, while latest 10ui test of sept 2023 is 99%.

I could be wrong, but promo pricing is ONLY for crypto or bank transfers. Alibaba payments will be at regular list prices.
Good catch. I didn't notice that. I paid with btc, got charged promo pricing, and charged $45 for shipping. Tracy REALLY not wanting people to use alibaba, or email, apparently... Whatsapp and crypto is the way. From ordered to paid in a couple hours this morning. Can't beat that.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Hey Tracy, just a few questions -

• how we looking for BPC-157 5mg, and HCG? Hoping to place an order while the new years promo is on.

• Is shipping to Canada guaranteed with the promo? Do I pay extra for reship? Is it shipped from China in my name? What typical ETA now days for Canada?

• just out of curiosity - do you guys plan on using a more secure method of contact? WhatsApp being owned by Meta doesn't inspire a lot of confidence but maybe I'm overthinking things.

Sorry for the questions - figured better to ask here than to email you endlessly.
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I have the same question about BPC and HCG.
I'd like to order them simultaneously with the new year promo order instead of placing the second one a bit later

This is how it was for me. I tried to get the discount via bank transfer, had problems, so went with crypto. Got the discount eventually.

Gone through many QSC kits and never had an issue with this. Just don't rip the whole ring off.

Never had any floaters, either.
I had a few vials come like this when the bad engineer was there. I used scissors to help crimp them and took the caps off very carefully. That was the only time it happened.

Just stating the facts boy.

But it seems being a malakas is your country's national sport and you are the overall winner.
The facts are that he is selling 9ml instead of advertised 10ml. And that people like you find it ok. That's the definition of malakas.