Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I brew 250mg/ml with 2% BA and 18% BB in MCT oil. No issues at all. Might try 300 also.
Why then the standard for Primo is 100? There should be some problem with its solubility. Just like with DHB (primo is created using DHB, and it’s a very similar molecule).

Why then the standard for Primo is 100? There should be some problem with its solubility. Just like with DHB (primo is created using DHB, and it’s a very similar molecule).
and why parabolan is 75mg and it can be brewed at 150mg/ml? and EQ is 200mg/ml and can be brewed at 600mg/ml pip free? ...
It's just choices.

I have brought this up before although no one comments. I have done a few order now and all the finished vials are 9ml filled. So for every kit you are missing 10ml of product. Maybe no one worries about it because the prices are very good so the fact that you lose 10ml per kit the savings on the product out wiegh the fact the vials are under filled.
Yeah why lie tho they should just advertise that it is 9 mL. makes u wonder how else they are cutting corners to stay cheap. transparency is all I ask

Last edited:
Yeah why lie tho they should just advertise that it is 9 mL. makes u wonder how else they are cutting corners to stay cheap. transparency is all I ask
Its because the vials are called 10 mL vials.
The vial will actually hold 11-11.5 mL maximum. Most UGL’s slightly over fill the vials. But they are charging considerably more money.
With QSC you are purchasing a pack of 10- 10 mL vials for dirt cheap prices. The keyword is “vials” not oil. You can complain all you want about 8.5-10.5 mL of oil but you are purchasing a pack of 10 mL vials with oil in them for a very very low price.
Make sense?

Rather have better quality vials/ crimping then Worry about 10ml of oil in each vials… let’s make that Small detail happen in 2024.

The same way a 10 ml vial is actually 9 ml - a 200mg/ml concentration can be 160mg/ml - a sterilized vial can be unsterilized. So stop your excuses , that is cheap. With saying exactly what you're selling, people will still buy the products, cause no one can beat these prices, even with lower volume or lower concentrations

The same way a 10 ml vial is actually 9 ml - a 200mg/ml concentration can be 160mg/ml - a sterilized vial can be unsterilized
Mood Love GIF by Cricket Wireless

a 200mg/ml concentration should be 180mg/ml (10%) and there is no 10% unsteriled vial, it's either sterile or non sterile.

So.....

Boombox Shut Up GIF

Just a heads up,

I've orderered through whatsapp because it's faster and the price they gave me did not take into account the new year discounts.

I didn't double check the prices (my bad) and sent the money. Hope they can fix it.

Just a heads up,

I've orderered through whatsapp because it's faster and the price they gave me did not take into account the new year discounts.

I didn't double check the prices (my bad) and sent the money. Hope they can fix it.
Shipping is $45 to the US and if you paid using alibaba, there's a 5% upcharge for that, if I'm not mistaken. Could that explain it, or was there a bigger discrepancy?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Hey Tracy, just a few questions -

• how we looking for BPC-157 5mg, and HCG? Hoping to place an order while the new years promo is on.

• Is shipping to Canada guaranteed with the promo? Do I pay extra for reship? Is it shipped from China in my name? What typical ETA now days for Canada?

• just out of curiosity - do you guys plan on using a more secure method of contact? WhatsApp being owned by Meta doesn't inspire a lot of confidence but maybe I'm overthinking things.

Sorry for the questions - figured better to ask here than to email you endlessly.

Shipping is $45 to the US and if you paid using alibaba, there's a 5% upcharge for that, if I'm not mistaken. Could that explain it, or was there a bigger discrepancy?
Not really, the total amount only makes sense when you add the non discounted prices.

I'm sure it was just a honest mistake, hope they can fix it.