Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The facts are that he is selling 9ml instead of advertised 10ml. And that people like you find it ok. That's the definition of malakas.
Sure buddy. Now, go pound dirt and buy those overpriced, overfilled, fancy labeled shit, that you can resale so you can have another frappe

Just a heads up,

I've orderered through whatsapp because it's faster and the price they gave me did not take into account the new year discounts.

I didn't double check the prices (my bad) and sent the money. Hope they can fix it.
500g gross weight $45
1kg $55
1.5kg $70
2kg $88
etc...

examples 4 kits oil = 1 kg
12 kits peptides or hgh = 1kg

Care to explain why?
The GH frees the fatty acid in ur body and reduce insuline sensitivity. U don't want that on cheat days with very high level of glucose in ur blood. If u dont take insuline stop GH whenever u cheat meal (for holidays of whatever). That's also why its a good idea/protocol not to take GH on sunday if ur sunday dinner is usually rich in sugars and sunday is ur rest day.

The GH frees the fatty acid in ur body and reduce insuline sensitivity. U don't want that on cheat days with very high level of glucose in ur blood. If u dont take insuline stop GH whenever u cheat meal (for holidays of whatever). That's also why its a good idea/protocol not to take GH on sunday if ur sunday dinner is usually rich in sugars and sunday is ur rest day.
I would like to know what is the source of this load of nonsense?! Where do you get your information from bro???

500g gross weight $45
1kg $55
1.5kg $70
2kg $88
etc...

Yes, I know, in this case it should be either 70$ or 88$, that's why I say it makes only sense when you take the non discounted prices.

The difference is around 120$. I already contacted you through whatsapp, I canceled the payment and asking for a new order with the correct pricing, whenever you can check it.

Yes, I know, in this case it should be either 70$ or 88$, that's why I say it makes only sense when you take the non discounted prices.

The difference is around 120$. I already contacted you through whatsapp, I canceled the payment and asking for a new order with the correct pricing, whenever you can check it.

it also depends on what you have ordered.
if you have added other stuff to the promo and some of the stuff is from international and some is available domestic, you will pay 2 shipping rates

500g gross weight $45
1kg $55
1.5kg $70
2kg $88
etc...

That’s fucking bullshit. 12 peptide kits + boxes weighs .75kg. I guess that’s Chinese weights & measure math? The mcg scale I use is made in China so I thought we’d be on the same page, but that extra surcharge is to much to let go.

But fuckit, I’ve currently got 2 other shipments somewhere between my wallet and my mailbox, I’ll go ahead and fire up a third. Standby for a WhatsApp…

That’s fucking bullshit. 12 peptide kits + boxes weighs .75kg. I guess that’s Chinese weights & measure math? The mcg scale I use is made in China so I thought we’d be on the same page, but that extra surcharge is to much to let go.

But fuckit, I’ve currently got 2 other shipments somewhere between my wallet and my mailbox, I’ll go ahead and fire up a third. Standby for a WhatsApp…
.75kg is more than .5kg, and counts as "up to" 1 kg.

My WhatsApp has been unread for a whole day , so I assume the sale is going well.

Lol you can't actually be that dumb? Do you expect there to be a special 750g shipping rate for yourself?

So... you come from Reddit or FB? BTW... the name checks out. Derp-a-derp.

Lol you can't actually be that dumb? Do you expect there to be a special 750g shipping rate for yourself?
Lol you fried-brain dipshit. You don’t math much huh? I expect them to stick to their pre-declared shipping policy (by weight) and not randomly change/add arbitrarily incorrect/inconsistent standards like .75kg now gets shipped at the 1.5kg price.

So... you come from Reddit or FB? BTW... the name checks out. Derp-a-derp.
I came from the cheap motel where your wife walks the track. You’re one to talk, btw, because “new member” makes me a FB or Reddit transplant? Big guy whose too dumb to read or math…

Last edited:
I have been using qsc since their start here, been through several kits. I just threw away my first vial of mast e that definitely had floaters. Looked like filter particles.