Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Please for all those who haven't paid yet via Bitcoin, please contact me for new BTC address, for the ones who already paid, it's good no problem.

Old one that you shouldn't use anymore 3aod...

New one : 3E...

For the ones who received the new one , you can pay.

You sound like walking carpel tunnel brother. I'm happy with my 4ius a day. 10 kits are plenty for the majority.
Weird thing I noticed over xmas, been running 10iu/d with zero issues, slowly increased up from 4iu. Been on a pretty clean diet, zero sugars and very little dairy, almost comp prep but with some extra cheat meals when I felt like it.

Over xmas, had a break from diet and been getting into some sugar..... Been getting some carpel tunnel and hand joints feel swollen AF to the point I cant close my hands first thing in the morning!

Prior to sugar increase, felt fantastic!

Weird thing I noticed over xmas, been running 10iu/d with zero issues, slowly increased up from 4iu. Been on a pretty clean diet, zero sugars and very little dairy, almost comp prep but with some extra cheat meals when I felt like it.

Over xmas, had a break from diet and been getting into some sugar..... Been getting some carpel tunnel and hand joints feel swollen AF to the point I cant close my hands first thing in the morning!

Prior to sugar increase, felt fantastic!
dont take GH on cheat days, please. Unless u also take novorapid insulin

Have any of you needed to pin 3ml+ oil? If you go shallow with a 1/2", it's going to leak and best case scenario get irritation at the injection site.

For like .5ml trt dose, sure, but for cycle with enough oil per shot, go DEEP or you gonna regret it
Nope. Why the fuck would I pin that much volume at once.

Just homebrew and throw everything into one solution.

I have brought this up before although no one comments. I have done a few order now and all the finished vials are 9ml filled. So for every kit you are missing 10ml of product. Maybe no one worries about it because the prices are very good so the fact that you lose 10ml per kit the savings on the product out wiegh the fact the vials are under filled.

I have brought this up before although no one comments. I have done a few order now and all the finished vials are 9ml filled. So for every kit you are missing 10ml of product. Maybe no one worries about it because the prices are very good so the fact that you lose 10ml per kit the savings on the product out wiegh the fact the vials are under filled.
That is the point I was making. For the price of missing out on 10ml of oil per kit is why no one comments. Just maybe come a problem if you are on selling these finished vials.

it's $40 now with the promo sales and he's still bitching about it his 9ml measurement from an order since october.
Not bitching. Just an observation. As I said the great prices on these products well makes up for the missing oil. If I was that concerned, I would have never made repeat orders. I just find it weird how a 10ml vial would not be correctly filled? I imagine the vials would be filled on an assembly line and be calibrated for 10ml?