Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Why would I use a 1 inch when I can easily pin all my sites IM with a half inch? The length really depends on how much body fat and where you are pinning. I'm not afraid of needles, I just see no need I'm going that deep when a 1/2 inch does the job well. I even pin glutes no problem with 1/2 inch with less chance of hitting a major nerve.
This. Theres no benefit to going an extra 1/2” into your muscle. If its in the muscle, its in the muscle.

The 1” for IM idea is because most people are fat. If you have optimal body fat, you should be able to pin 1/2” just fine.

This. Theres no benefit to going an extra 1/2” into your muscle. If its in the muscle, its in the muscle.

The 1” for IM idea is because most people are fat. If you have optimal body fat, you should be able to pin 1/2” just fine.
I'm not fat and I use 1 1/2" in delts, glutes, and quads. There is absolutely a benefit. That benefit is introducing the compound into your actual muscle. How much of that 1/2" do you imagine is hitting actual muscle? And unless you're injecting less than .5ml, where in the world is all that oil going?

There's also a matter of pip. The deeper you go into the muscle, the less pip you should experience. The last thing you want is some irritating excipient migrating under your skin where you are sure gonna feel it.

This entirely depends on your level of body fat and where you hold the fat on your body. I shit you not, I hit muscle on my glute with a half inch no problem. I am pretty low percent BF and I hold my fat on my abdomen, not my ass. Pretty nice to be able to buy only 27g 1/2 inch slin pins and use them everywhere.
I totally believe you hold fat the way you say. But it is hard for me to imagine anyone whose not sub 10% bf hitting mostly, if not all fat with a 1/2" pin in glutes.

But if you're having success with those injects, then that's all that really matters.

How much of that 1/2" do you imagine is hitting actual muscle?
Approximate 1/2”

And unless you're injecting less than .5ml, where in the world is all that oil going?

There's also a matter of pip. The deeper you go into the muscle, the less pip you should experience. The last thing you want is some irritating excipient migrating under your skin where you are sure gonna feel it.
Personally I pin everyday. The volume is 0.4-0.5ml depending. I don’t get PIP. I’ve done this with Primo, DHB, TNE, all the “big hitters” of PIP

If 1/2" works, it works.. I use 27g 1/2" insulin pins, barely any pip unless it's a rather irritating product (test ace).

I totally believe you hold fat the way you say. But it is hard for me to imagine anyone whose not sub 10% bf hitting mostly, if not all fat with a 1/2" pin in glutes.

But if you're having success with those injects, then that's all that really matters.
Also forgot to say, the most oil I pin at 1 time is 0.7ml eod. I don't do big cycles. Maybe if I was pinning large amounts of oil I would need to go deeper. If I get oil sub q I get a horrible rash and welts and it's terrible so I know for sure that the oil is going IM.

In 2003 I had to go to the grocery store, call western union and speak with someone on the phone to wire money (2x the $) to a stranger in China, and then wait an unknown time for product to come, with no way to know if it was real, tainted or even going to show up.

In the '90's, we mailed green money cash in a birthday card to some strange online anon and maybe got some gear in the mail sometime later... it's all relative

Why would I use a 1 inch when I can easily pin all my sites IM with a half inch? The length really depends on how much body fat and where you are pinning. I'm not afraid of needles, I just see no need I'm going that deep when a 1/2 inch does the job well. I even pin glutes no problem with 1/2 inch with less chance of hitting a major nerve.
Then you're amazing.

Perhaps a long-shot, but has anyone ordered DNP from the China warehouse and had it shipped through successfully via international? Particularly for Aussies.

Reason I ask is because unlike virtually every other Raws and PED, DNP is also an explosive and poison/pesticide. I'm an Australian so customs generally don't care or screen hard for small-scale Roids, Raw, and Peptide deliveries, though I'd be surprised if they let DNP enter the country as easily.

Thinking I might just send it, risk it, and order 50grams, as why the fuck not. If it gets through thats basicslly a several year supply for me with the usual 200mg day.
DNP is >20% wetted
DNP goes easily through aussie customs

Any new years sale pricing?
New Year 2024 promo / sales

Productquantityprice ($)
Primo E 200mg/ml10x10ml250
Test E and/or Test C 250mg/ml40x10ml (4 kits)160
HGH 24IU100x24IU (10 kits, 2400IU)880
Tirzepatide 10mg10x10mg165
Tirzepatide 5mg10x5mg95
Retatrutide 15mg10x15mg320
Semaglutide 2mg10x2mg45
Tesamorelin 10mg10x10mg120
Tesamorelin 2mg10x2mg35
TB500 5mg10x5mg65
Mots-c 5mg10x5mg40
GHK CU 50mg10x50mg25
Cjc no dac 5mg10x5mg43
GHRP-210x5mg17
GHRP-610x5mg17
Oxytocin 1.5mg10x1.5mg15
LL-37 2mg10x2mg28
Ipamorelin 5mg10x5mg30

1) Accepted payment methods:
Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, ETH, USDC, USDT (erc20 & trc20)
Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD)
The orders via alibaba will be charged normal prices, discounted prices for crypto and bank transfer only.
Please always send transaction ID / hash once crypto payment is done, no screenshots.

2) shipping is not free, regular price for shipping is charged. No express delivery.
ETA for US orders 2 weeks average. (fast, no customs risk)
ETA for other countries is the usual times.

3) Garanteed delivery, reship for free if seized for all countries who have garanteed delivery. Same rules as before.

4) Promo duration 1 week.
Whatsaap orders will be prioritized, last orders accepted Sunday 07/01/2024.
Promo orders via emails will end 2 days earlier, so last orders via email friday 05/01/2024.

Whatsaap: +86 16503300980
Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

5) Ordering form:
List of items:
Email:
Name:
shipping address:
city & zip code:
phone number:
preferred payment method:

6) can you add other items not in promo to same parcel to save shipping cost?
yes you can

7) is promo domestic? NO, only international from China

This entirely depends on your level of body fat and where you hold the fat on your body. I shit you not, I hit muscle on my glute with a half inch no problem. I am pretty low percent BF and I hold my fat on my abdomen, not my ass. Pretty nice to be able to buy only 27g 1/2 inch slin pins and use them everywhere.

Have any of you needed to pin 3ml+ oil? If you go shallow with a 1/2", it's going to leak and best case scenario get irritation at the injection site.

For like .5ml trt dose, sure, but for cycle with enough oil per shot, go DEEP or you gonna regret it