Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

New Year 2024 promo / sales

Hello everyone and happy new year !

I know you all got very late responses this week and many of you might be upset and mad, and that's on me, I deserve it, I've been busy with some personal stuff and couldn't work overtime like I used to do, so forgive my lack of communication and take this promo as a gesture of forgiveness !

Productquantityprice ($)
Primo E 200mg/ml10x10ml250
Test E and/or Test C40x10ml (4 kits)160
HGH 24IU100x24IU (10 kits, 2400IU)880
Tirzepatide 10mg10x10mg165
Tirzepatide 5mg10x5mg95
Retatrutide 15mg10x15mg320
Semaglutide 2mg10x2mg45
Tesamorelin 10mg10x10mg120
Tesamorelin 2mg10x2mg35
TB500 5mg10x5mg65
Mots-c 5mg10x5mg40
GHK CU 50mg10x50mg25
Cjc no dac 5mg10x5mg43
GHRP-210x5mg17
GHRP-610x5mg17
Oxytocin 1.5mg10x1.5mg15
LL-37 2mg10x2mg28
Ipamorelin 5mg10x5mg30

1) Accepted payment methods:
Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, ETH, USDC, USDT (erc20 & trc20)
Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD)
The orders via alibaba will be charged normal prices, discounted prices for crypto and bank transfer only.

2) shipping is not free, regular price for shipping is charged. No express delivery.
ETA for US orders 2 weeks average. (fast, no customs risk)
ETA for other countries is the usual times.

3) Garanteed delivery, reship for free if seized for all countries who have garanteed delivery. Same rules as before.

4) Promo duration 1 week.
Whatsaap orders will be prioritized, last orders accepted Sunday 07/01/2024.
Promo orders via emails will end 2 days earlier, so last orders via email friday 05/01/2024.

Whatsaap: +86 16503300980
Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

5) Ordering from:
List of items:
Name:
shipping address:
city & zip code:
phone number:
preferred payment method:

6) can you add other items not in promo to same parcel to save shipping cost?
yes you

New Year 2024 promo / sales

Hello everyone and happy new year !

I know you all got very late responses this week and many of you might be upset and mad, and that's on me, I deserve it, I've been busy with some personal stuff and couldn't work overtime like I used to do, so forgive my lack of communication and take this promo as a gesture of forgiveness !

Productquantityprice ($)
Primo E 200mg/ml10x10ml250
Test E and/or Test C40x10ml (4 kits)160
HGH 24IU100x24IU (10 kits, 2400IU)880
Tirzepatide 10mg10x10mg165
Tirzepatide 5mg10x5mg95
Retatrutide 15mg10x15mg320
Semaglutide 2mg10x2mg45
Tesamorelin 10mg10x10mg120
Tesamorelin 2mg10x2mg35
TB500 5mg10x5mg65
Mots-c 5mg10x5mg40
GHK CU 50mg10x50mg25
Cjc no dac 5mg10x5mg43
GHRP-210x5mg17
GHRP-610x5mg17
Oxytocin 1.5mg10x1.5mg15
LL-37 2mg10x2mg28
Ipamorelin 5mg10x5mg30

1) Accepted payment methods:
Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, ETH, USDC, USDT (erc20 & trc20)
Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD)
The orders via alibaba will be charged normal prices, discounted prices for crypto and bank transfer only.

2) shipping is not free, regular price for shipping is charged. No express delivery.
ETA for US orders 2 weeks average. (fast, no customs risk)
ETA for other countries is the usual times.

3) Garanteed delivery, reship for free if seized for all countries who have garanteed delivery. Same rules as before.

4) Promo duration 1 week.
Whatsaap orders will be prioritized, last orders accepted Sunday 07/01/2024.
Promo orders via emails will end 2 days earlier, so last orders via email friday 05/01/2024.

Whatsaap: +86 16503300980
Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

5) Ordering from:
List of items:
Name:
shipping address:
city & zip code:
phone number:
preferred payment method:

6) can you add other items not in promo to same parcel to save shipping cost?
yes you can
Are the rest of the USA powders on the way still to warehouse?

Happy New Year! In 2023 I ran from QSC:

-Test Cyp
-Test Prop
-Mast P
-Tirzepatide
-BPC-157
-TB-500
-HGH

With exception of HGH (just started) all is great quality, and for a guy who’s been in the game for a long time- a great value for domestic reshipping.

In 2003 I had to go to the grocery store, call western union and speak with someone on the phone to wire money (2x the $) to a stranger in China, and then wait an unknown time for product to come, with no way to know if it was real, tainted or even going to show up. If it came, we’d have to sign for it, write ‘return to sender’ on it, and leave it for a day or two before digging in. Seizures were much higher then, as small packs coming from China were way less common.

there were no forums that shared sources unless you realllly got on the inside, and there certainly wasn’t blind testing available. It was not uncommon to get scammed and receive nothing, let alone fake product.

Just letting some of you newbies know how easy it is now~

Are floaters a standard here?
I personally have not got any floaters but with how cheap the oil is, I decided it's worth the effort for safety and peace of mind to filter with high quality Whatman filters into new sterile vials that have higher quality stoppers. I think other's also recommended that too

Wait, I can't just say "It's common knowledge"? :)

Anyway, no I'm not basing that off of what "fringe TRT clinics" say. There's actually quite a bit of literature on this, particularly recently (and I'm not just talking about all of the recent literature studying it for replacement therapy):

https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4923/12/6/56
Per your assertion that "subq is the opposite of that", that's contradicted in virtually all literature I've seen,

As the blood perfusion in the s.c. tissue is lower than in the muscles, a s.c. injection will result in a delayed absorption of the drug with respect to an i.m. injection [17].

Interestingly, while the consensus in this thread is that SubQ is only viable for "TRT amounts", there are numerous references in literature about much larger volumes of oil-based compounds:

S.c. injections are the most-often used parenteral administration route due the possibility of self-injection by the patients, but the administered volume is limited. The administration of volumes larger than 1.5 to 2 mL usually requires multiple injections to minimize the risk of considerably high pain upon injection.

I've never gone higher, but I've personally had no issues running up to 1.1ml per injection.

wrt my assertion that oil-based on compounds weren't necessarily designed for IM per se, when Test Prop was introduced it was used exclusively IM, but with the introduction of Test Cyp and Test E in the late 1950s.

Primary sources for this are buried in very old literature I haven't seen in ages, but plenty of references exist for this in recent literature.

That last study has a pretty neat infographic showing the timeline of various testosterone formulations from 1889 to present.

Interestingly, while Test Prop (and later) Test Undecanoate were designed for IM injection, Test Cyp and Test E were used both IM and SubQ from the beginning.

IM was certainly more popular in the beginning, but the decision was never based on "these are designed for IM and aren't designed for SubQ".

Regardless, the is study after study coming out proving the viability of SubQ injections, I'm not going to dig up/post all of the links but from the references at the above links you could pull a dozen+ easily.

FWIW, there's some evidence that SubQ may be preferable for athletes, because the distribution of depot-based injections is heavily influenced by lymphatic drainage. In SubQ tissue, this is relatively stable, but is increased by physical activity IM:

Therefore, the pharmacokinetics of testosterone esters administered via IM vs SC route will vary according to the lymphatic circulation of the tissue. Lymphatic drainage is dependent on intrinsic and extrinsic pumping. Intrinsic pumping is dependent on the contraction of lymphangions (muscular unit of the lymphatics with unidirectional valves) that transport lymph by mechanisms analogous to that occurring in the cardiac chambers (42). Extrinsic pumping results from intermittent external pressure exerted by skeletal muscle contractions on the lymphatics (42). As the lymphatic drainage from SC tissue is largely dependent on intrinsic pumping, while IM lymphatic flow is also substantially influenced by extrinsic pumping during physical activity (43), these drainage patterns suggest that testosterone esters administered SC likely have more stable absorption kinetics compared to IM administration.

IMO the science is quite clear that SubQ injections are very viable, but for whatever reason bodybuilders are some of the worst I've seen about getting irrationally angry at anything evolving or changing. This is definitely one of those situations.
Thanks for providing sources on sub q. It is reasonable to say like any drug, different ROAs have different benefits and drawbacks.

I use sub q for HRT because I don't need more than .25 ml x1 week and it keeps my levels the most steady. When I was doing IM I'd occasionally get PIP and I'd feel a crash few days before my next shot, not a huge deal but enough to be an inconvenience or mildly annoying. I'm not through a TRT clinic so going up in dose was not something my PCP was willing to do, so sub q thankfully fixed that issue for me. I don't have PIP with sub q and it is a smoother/quicker administration than IM for the volume I need.

Obviously for body building oil sub q becomes less practical at larger volumes 1-2 ml + per injection, multiple times week/day, and especially if you have low body fat percentage already....I'd prefer IM in that circumstance rather than tending to multiple lumps. But to me that's about whether it's practical for your goals vs effectiveness. IM will be absorbed more quickly but sub q will provide a more stable release.

And while the bottles do say for "IM use only" I'm sure it has to do with whatever the FDA initially approved the drug for as an ROA. Its not worth the effort to update the approval to include "sub q" on the label as an approved ROA because that'd be an absolute waste of time and money. Doctors prescribe drugs off label all the time including alternative ROAs, dosing, etc. I think it's actually *most likely* stated on the bottle as CYA/to prevent people from IV administration. At this point after seeing how many brand new GLP1 who people will pick up a needle and start going at it without basic research and make very preventable mistakes... I don't put it past people to inject an oil IV.

I personally have not got any floaters but with how cheap the oil is, I decided it's worth the effort for safety and peace of mind to filter with high quality Whatman filters into new sterile vials that have higher quality stoppers. I think other's also recommended that too
Lowkey scared, thanks helped alot

So to be clear if you are some one who only orders from domestic warehouses to avoid customs risks there is no sale option currently? The sale is only from the china warehouse?

So to be clear if you are some one who only orders from domestic warehouses to avoid customs risks there is no sale option currently? The sale is only from the china warehouse?
There is no customs risk for most countries as they reship a lot, meaning your order is not getting to your place first but is rather redirected within the area you live (USA, Europe).
I was once asking the same questions, had the same fear, but they know their business.

There is no customs risk for most countries as they reship a lot, meaning your order is not getting to your place first but is rather redirected within the area you live (USA, Europe).
I was once asking the same questions, had the same fear, but they know their business.
So basically it is shipped to some place within US / EU and then to the address of the customer. Am i correct by saying that?