Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

They never asked for an email on WhatsApp and messaged back tracking when it went out
Guess I should have said, email *may be where the tracking number is sent. That has been my experience from following the format Tracy provided here in the thread for placing an order.

USPS Informed Delivery is also helpful for getting the tracking number if that is an option with one's location.

Placed order and BTC sent December 17, no tracking number and leaves me on read.. maybe I made her mad
Yeah I’m waiting a week on tracking too after paying. I’ve placed many orders both Int and domestic and this is the longest wait on Domestic yet for tracking. I think they are just swamped with orders right now.

Yeah. I’m waiting on a Black Friday order….
Same. They said they will offer a refund for 5mg sema which is what I ordered. I messaged them on WhatsApp for a refund as well see what happens. I already grabbed them from someone else.

Wait, I can't just say "It's common knowledge"? :)

Anyway, no I'm not basing that off of what "fringe TRT clinics" say. There's actually quite a bit of literature on this, particularly recently (and I'm not just talking about all of the recent literature studying it for replacement therapy):

https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4923/12/6/56
Per your assertion that "subq is the opposite of that", that's contradicted in virtually all literature I've seen,

As the blood perfusion in the s.c. tissue is lower than in the muscles, a s.c. injection will result in a delayed absorption of the drug with respect to an i.m. injection [17].

Interestingly, while the consensus in this thread is that SubQ is only viable for "TRT amounts", there are numerous references in literature about much larger volumes of oil-based compounds:

S.c. injections are the most-often used parenteral administration route due the possibility of self-injection by the patients, but the administered volume is limited. The administration of volumes larger than 1.5 to 2 mL usually requires multiple injections to minimize the risk of considerably high pain upon injection.

I've never gone higher, but I've personally had no issues running up to 1.1ml per injection.

wrt my assertion that oil-based on compounds weren't necessarily designed for IM per se, when Test Prop was introduced it was used exclusively IM, but with the introduction of Test Cyp and Test E in the late 1950s.

Primary sources for this are buried in very old literature I haven't seen in ages, but plenty of references exist for this in recent literature.

That last study has a pretty neat infographic showing the timeline of various testosterone formulations from 1889 to present.

Interestingly, while Test Prop (and later) Test Undecanoate were designed for IM injection, Test Cyp and Test E were used both IM and SubQ from the beginning.

IM was certainly more popular in the beginning, but the decision was never based on "these are designed for IM and aren't designed for SubQ".

Regardless, the is study after study coming out proving the viability of SubQ injections, I'm not going to dig up/post all of the links but from the references at the above links you could pull a dozen+ easily.

FWIW, there's some evidence that SubQ may be preferable for athletes, because the distribution of depot-based injections is heavily influenced by lymphatic drainage. In SubQ tissue, this is relatively stable, but is increased by physical activity IM:

Therefore, the pharmacokinetics of testosterone esters administered via IM vs SC route will vary according to the lymphatic circulation of the tissue. Lymphatic drainage is dependent on intrinsic and extrinsic pumping. Intrinsic pumping is dependent on the contraction of lymphangions (muscular unit of the lymphatics with unidirectional valves) that transport lymph by mechanisms analogous to that occurring in the cardiac chambers (42). Extrinsic pumping results from intermittent external pressure exerted by skeletal muscle contractions on the lymphatics (42). As the lymphatic drainage from SC tissue is largely dependent on intrinsic pumping, while IM lymphatic flow is also substantially influenced by extrinsic pumping during physical activity (43), these drainage patterns suggest that testosterone esters administered SC likely have more stable absorption kinetics compared to IM administration.

IMO the science is quite clear that SubQ injections are very viable, but for whatever reason bodybuilders are some of the worst I've seen about getting irrationally angry at anything evolving or changing. This is definitely one of those situations.
Thank you for posting this. I've been doing subQ for a year now, and have never felt better. Upwards of .71ml oil/day. No issues to report. Every substance has its own character that's for sure, but I feel no pain at all. Just some lumps but I could care less.
This is where literature, even a study =/= real world. I promise you, subq is miserable. I even tried to split daily doses into 0.15cc 2x a day. Absolutely miserable
It's crazy how much this sort of thing varies from person to person. For 9 years no matter how I injected IM, I'd have horrible pip. 1", 1.5" 25g, doesn't matter. I'm told I could very well be allergic to BA/BB(I forget which one). Worst experience of my life was Purple Panda back in 2018. Literally my quad would double in size every injection and I'd feel like I had a flu every fucking injection.

But having done 1 year of SubQ/daily and literally doesn't feel like I've injected myself past the initial stab and the obvious lumps around my ass.
I personally have noticed I feel better with daily SubQ vs 2/week IM. Could be a multitude of reasons I'm sure. I preload an initial syringe with my weekly dose, then backfill a insulin needle every morning when I wake up. I've had zero issues in terms of infections. Always wipe with alcohol before and after and the BA/BB do their job like they're suppose to.

Yeah been reading about oxytocin for bodybuilding purposes lately.

Trying to figure out dosing (anecdotally, 100-250 ug/d subq). Cost/risk/benefit as well.
First I've heard of this. Got me intrigued about possible mental/social benefits now. Anyone try QSC's oxytocin?

This is where literature, even a study =/= real world. I promise you, subq is miserable. I even tried to split daily doses into 0.15cc 2x a day. Absolutely miserable
You "promise us" as though you're the only person who's tried SubQ, wtf?

Meanwhile, there are numerous people in this thread who have run far more than that SubQ without issue. I've personally run and seen clients run upwards of 7ml per week SubQ without problems.

Keep in mind, it's not just about "SubQ vs IM", it's also about the compounds being injected, the composition of the oils/solvents, etc, the location of the injection, etc.

Injecting 1ml of some horrific solvent-filled Test 400 in the stomach is going to be a lot different than injecting 1ml of solvent-free oils SubQ in the glutes.

Literature isn't everything but neither is your N=1 experience.

New Year 2024 promo / sales

Hello everyone and happy new year !

I know you all got very late responses this week and many of you might be upset and mad, and that's on me, I deserve it, I've been busy with some personal stuff and couldn't work overtime like I used to do, so forgive my lack of communication and take this promo as a gesture of forgiveness !

Productquantityprice ($)
Primo E 200mg/ml10x10ml250
Test E and/or Test C40x10ml (4 kits)160
HGH 24IU100x24IU (10 kits, 2400IU)880
Tirzepatide 10mg10x10mg165
Tirzepatide 5mg10x5mg95
Retatrutide 15mg10x15mg320
Semaglutide 2mg10x2mg45
Tesamorelin 10mg10x10mg120
Tesamorelin 2mg10x2mg35
TB500 5mg10x5mg65
Mots-c 5mg10x5mg40
GHK CU 50mg10x50mg25
Cjc no dac 5mg10x5mg43
GHRP-210x5mg17
GHRP-610x5mg17
Oxytocin 1.5mg10x1.5mg15
LL-37 2mg10x2mg28
Ipamorelin 5mg10x5mg30

1) Accepted payment methods:
Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, ETH, USDC, USDT (erc20 & trc20)
Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD)
The orders via alibaba will be charged normal prices, discounted prices for crypto and bank transfer only.

2) shipping is not free, regular price for shipping is charged. No express delivery.
ETA for US orders 2 weeks average. (fast, no customs risk)
ETA for other countries is the usual times.

3) Garanteed delivery, reship for free if seized for all countries who have garanteed delivery. Same rules as before.

4) Promo duration 1 week.
Whatsaap orders will be prioritized, last orders accepted Sunday 07/01/2024.
Promo orders via emails will end 2 days earlier, so last orders via email friday 05/01/2024.

Whatsaap: +86 16503300980
Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

5) Ordering from:
List of items:
Name:
shipping address:
city & zip code:
phone number:
preferred payment method:

6) can you add other items not in promo to same parcel to save shipping cost?
yes you can

and for the ones wondering about test E pip, I've been using it on myself the last 2 weeks, glutes, delts, it's pip free.

attached the list

Attachments

• QSC - price list 28-12-2023.pdf
    152.2 KB · Views: 420

New Year 2024 promo / sales

Hello everyone and happy new year !

I know you all got very late responses this week and many of you might be upset and mad, and that's on me, I deserve it, I've been busy with some personal stuff and couldn't work overtime like I used to do, so forgive my lack of communication and take this promo as a gesture of forgiveness !

1) Accepted payment methods:
Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, ETH, USDC, USDT (erc20 & trc20)
Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD)
The orders via alibaba will be charged normal prices, discounted prices for crypto and bank transfer only.

2) shipping is not free, regular price for shipping is charged. No express delivery.
ETA for US orders 2 weeks average. (fast, no customs risk)
ETA for other countries is the usual times.

3) Garanteed delivery, reship for free if seized for all countries who have garanteed delivery. Same rules as before.

4) Promo duration 1 week.
Whatsaap orders will be prioritized, last orders accepted Sunday 07/01/2024.
Promo orders via emails will end 2 days earlier, so last orders via email friday 05/01/2024.

Whatsaap: +86 16503300980
Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

5) Ordering from:
List of items:
Name:
shipping address:
city & zip code:
phone number:
preferred payment method:

6) can you add other items not in promo to same parcel to save shipping cost?
yes you can