Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone order international to the US before Thanksgiving and still waiting on their package? Most of my intl orders take 3 weeks to arrive, one was just over a week. I'm currently at 40+ days for this one and it hasn't even hit the US yet.

Anyone order international to the US before Thanksgiving and still waiting on their package? Most of my intl orders take 3 weeks to arrive, one was just over a week. I'm currently at 40+ days for this one and it hasn't even hit the US yet.
At 41 days for an int --> US. Received tracking info Nov. 20th. Just assuming delay because of holidays.

Hey guys, I sent an email a couple weeks back asking about the test base, I understand you are very busy, just wanted to make sure your still selling it and shipping it to Aus?

Thanks

Hey guys, I sent an email a couple weeks back asking about the test base, I understand you are very busy, just wanted to make sure your still selling it and shipping it to Aus?

Thanks
hey mate, I'm not sure about test base but try getting in touch with him via whatsapp in his latest list. He is migrating away from emails

hey mate, I'm not sure about test base but try getting in touch with him via whatsapp in his latest list. He is migrating away from emails
Ah ok cheers mate, thanks for that. I assume the WhatsApp is secure to ask him about orders etc on lol.

Cheers again legend

True but with masks on
Not Joe blow on his kitchen counter trying to balance the plunger that falls over and he’s breathing on trying to fill the back of an insulin syringe
More surface area makes a difference
The CDC even has guidelines for pre filling syringes now because this has led to deaths from infection
The CDC said so, huh?
Guess it's totally believable, then.

Yeah. I’m waiting on a Black Friday order….

Placed order and BTC sent December 17, no tracking number and leaves me on read.. maybe I made her mad
Sounds like a normal order, nothing to say once you confirm the transaction ID.

Check your email that you provided in the order. That is where the tracking number will eventually be shared.

Sounds like a normal order, nothing to say once you confirm the transaction ID.

Check your email that you provided in the order. That is where the tracking number will eventually be shared.
They never asked for an email on WhatsApp and messaged back tracking when it went out