Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

A mental thing, Just this
season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

I personally have not got any floaters but with how cheap the oil is, I decided it's worth the effort for safety and peace of mind to filter with high quality Whatman filters into new sterile vials that have higher quality stoppers. I think other's also recommended that too
Or buy filter needles. I use 18 or 19 g to draw it destroys any sources stoppers if you're injecting every day or every other the filter needle is awesome piece of mind

I use 1/2" for diabetes (insulin) but that shit sometimes hurts more then a 1". Just use at least 1" for aas. It's not a big deal.

Has anyone used micro spoons with anavar raws? Does the density of the raws make much of a difference when using micro spoons?
Yeah, I've been using microdose spoons with Anavar. Buy yourself a decent scale that can measure 0.002grm and get some calibrated weights as well. None of the scales read accurate from 0.000, place a 10grm weight on the scale, zweo it and then do multipul weight tests of the microdose spoon with Anavar (while the 10grm weight is still on scale).

This will get you the most accurate average weight for the microdose spoon and Anavar.

Each RAW will have a slightly different density (weight for volume), so you should be checking each one to get a more accurate measurement for each size microdose spoon.

In 2003 I had to go to the grocery store, call western union and speak with someone on the phone to wire money (2x the $) to a stranger in China, and then wait an unknown time for product to come, with no way to know if it was real, tainted or even going to show up. If it came, we’d have to sign for it, write ‘return to sender’ on it, and leave it for a day or two before digging in. Seizures were much higher then, as small packs coming from China were way less common.

there were no forums that shared sources unless you realllly got on the inside, and there certainly wasn’t blind testing available. It was not uncommon to get scammed and receive nothing, let alone fake product.

Just letting some of you newbies know how easy it is now~
I 'member!

I got caught up with that gold backed card for international transfers that some Israeli group setup for money transfers, source I used back in the day insisted it was the most secure method for payment.... Turned out it was a front for Israeli intel to monitor and track payments of some very anti Israeli groups. Luckily, nothing ever came of it as I guess AAS wasn't on their target list by a long shot.

And you still had to take on ALL the customs risks!

Reships..... :D, that was what the source called it when you paid again for the same order again that got snagged by customs!

Testing of a sources products.... That was called you being a guinea pig and self reporting on the forums!

Now everyone has crypto, bank transfers, send samples to labs for testing and you can buy reship insurance from sources! FFS, its like a DREAM now!

I use 1/2" for diabetes (insulin) but that shit sometimes hurts more then a 1". Just use at least 1" for aas. It's not a big deal.
Why would I use a 1 inch when I can easily pin all my sites IM with a half inch? The length really depends on how much body fat and where you are pinning. I'm not afraid of needles, I just see no need I'm going that deep when a 1/2 inch does the job well. I even pin glutes no problem with 1/2 inch with less chance of hitting a major nerve.

Perhaps a long-shot, but has anyone ordered DNP from the China warehouse and had it shipped through successfully via international? Particularly for Aussies.

Reason I ask is because unlike virtually every other Raws and PED, DNP is also an explosive and poison/pesticide. I'm an Australian so customs generally don't care or screen hard for small-scale Roids, Raw, and Peptide deliveries, though I'd be surprised if they let DNP enter the country as easily.

Thinking I might just send it, risk it, and order 50grams, as why the fuck not. If it gets through thats basicslly a several year supply for me with the usual 200mg day.

Last edited:
Why is everyone so dam afraid of a 1" needle? Seriously this is really pathetic.
Lmao fr. I was always told 1 inch in delts, 25g, glutes inch n a half 23g. Years later i figured out slightly smaller works better with 25g all around but this shit is silly lately.

Saw some kids freaking tf out over insulin needles on the semaglutide thread lmao.

Less of a chance of hitting muscle, too.
This entirely depends on your level of body fat and where you hold the fat on your body. I shit you not, I hit muscle on my glute with a half inch no problem. I am pretty low percent BF and I hold my fat on my abdomen, not my ass. Pretty nice to be able to buy only 27g 1/2 inch slin pins and use them everywhere.