Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That is the point I was making. For the price of missing out on 10ml of oil per kit is why no one comments. Just maybe come a problem if you are on selling these finished vials.
I deleted my reply because I thought I miss read what you said, but honestly I don’t think anyone comments because no one cares, the cheapest source in my country works out to be like $230 if I order 10 bottles of test, so we’re literally talking 4X the price compared to QSC, how are you stressing over 1ML missing bro

Not bitching. Just an observation. As I said the great prices on these products well makes up for the missing oil. If I was that concerned, I would have never made repeat orders. I just find it weird how a 10ml vial would not be correctly filled? I imagine the vials would be filled on an assembly line and be calibrated for 10ml?
Making a comment about it once or twice, that's an observation.

Posting about it 10 times, that's bitching:

1704121211361.png

I have brought this up before although no one comments. I have done a few order now and all the finished vials are 9ml filled. So for every kit you are missing 10ml of product. Maybe no one worries about it because the prices are very good so the fact that you lose 10ml per kit the savings on the product out wiegh the fact the vials are under filled.
Be optimistic for every 100ml you get 10ml of fresh Chinese air

I deleted my reply because I thought I miss read what you said, but honestly I don’t think anyone comments because no one cares, the cheapest source in my country works out to be like $230 if I order 10 bottles of test, so we’re literally talking 4X the price compared to QSC, how are you stressing over 1ML missing bro
No stress. Just an observation. I love their products and so do my athletes whom compete in bodybuilding shows. I have them and use myself Primo100 Test e Mast P Ripped mix Sus250 NPP all with great results. Next we are testing out DHB Ment a along with Primo 200

Making a comment about it once or twice, that's an observation.

Posting about it 10 times, that's bitching:

View attachment 273689
I only reposted because no one commented. I was expecting someone to say Yes I have noticed vials only contain 9ml. I just found it weird that others did not say they had notice it also? In my 30years of using PED I have always found 10ml vials to be filled correctly or sometimes 10.5ml or if under filled 9.5ml. Again maybe because of the great prices members don't feel the need to comment on it. Again just making an observation.

Depending on the syringe and needle you use you can lose approximately .1ml per shot so after 10 shots it may seem a vial filled to exactly 10ml appears to only have 9ml. This is why most ugl overfill vials

New Year 2024 promo / sales

Productquantityprice ($)
Primo E 200mg/ml10x10ml250
Test E and/or Test C 250mg/ml40x10ml (4 kits)160
HGH 24IU100x24IU (10 kits, 2400IU)880
Tirzepatide 10mg10x10mg165
Tirzepatide 5mg10x5mg95
Retatrutide 15mg10x15mg320
Semaglutide 2mg10x2mg45
Tesamorelin 10mg10x10mg120
Tesamorelin 2mg10x2mg35
TB500 5mg10x5mg65
Mots-c 5mg10x5mg40
GHK CU 50mg10x50mg25
Cjc no dac 5mg10x5mg43
GHRP-210x5mg17
GHRP-610x5mg17
Oxytocin 1.5mg10x1.5mg15
LL-37 2mg10x2mg28
Ipamorelin 5mg10x5mg30

1) Accepted payment methods:
Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, ETH, USDC, USDT (erc20 & trc20)
Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD)
The orders via alibaba will be charged normal prices, discounted prices for crypto and bank transfer only.
Please always send transaction ID / hash once crypto payment is done, no screenshots.

2) shipping is not free, regular price for shipping is charged. No express delivery.
ETA for US orders 2 weeks average. (fast, no customs risk)
ETA for other countries is the usual times.

3) Garanteed delivery, reship for free if seized for all countries who have garanteed delivery. Same rules as before.

4) Promo duration 1 week.
Whatsaap orders will be prioritized, last orders accepted Sunday 07/01/2024.
Promo orders via emails will end 2 days earlier, so last orders via email friday 05/01/2024.

Whatsaap: +86 16503300980
Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

5) Ordering form:
List of items:
Email:
Name:
shipping address:
city & zip code:
phone number:
preferred payment method:

6) can you add other items not in promo to same parcel to save shipping cost?
yes you can

7) is promo domestic? NO, only international from China
No upcharge for using bitcoin now, correct?

that was my thoughts too.
Depending on the syringe and needle you use you can lose approximately .1ml per shot so after 10 shots it may seem a vial filled to exactly 10ml appears to only have 9ml. This is why most ugl overfill vials
I know this to be correct been doing gear for 30years. But you do not have missing space when you back fill into a slin pin. I back loaded the Primo 100 vial into slin pins to make daily injections and was getting 9 slin pins out of each vial. 100units = 1ml no space in the tip when using these.

Speaking of observations. I’d like to observe these prices are amazing . Thank you Qsc for the new years gift. I thought I was stocked up already, I was. But these prices were irresistible. Really stockpiled now. Psa even though I believe this is a new batch of primo 200 I’ve used the 100 and 200 before and had 0 pip with both (ditto for the test e). Love the MCT oil.

2 - anyone else notice shipping cost seems to have doubled? Promo said advertised shipping rates but my shipping seems to be ~double the listed rate. Tracy says to expect 10 days so it’s twice as fast but I don’t really need the second stockpile to be twice as fast. Anyway, just curious if anyone else noticed / got that.