Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

FYI for those using HCG to maintain testicular size and loads on TRT....

After it reconstituted with BAC water, HCG's full potency lasts about 2-3 weeks, then weakens noticeably and progressively over the next weeks. QSC's vials of 2,500IU dosed @ 300IU EOD (~1,050IU/week) is the perfect size, which will last full strength for 2.5 weeks (8.33 doses). I noticed this on Pregnyl too, had to double the dose by the time I reached week 10.

VigorousSteve on YouTube says the same thing about reconstituted HCG strength lasting about 2-3 week max before degrading quickly.

I supposed a money-saving solution is to reconstitute and split QSC's 10,000IU HCG into 3 sterile vials, and freeze the extras.
study on dosage for those curious: What is the best dose of HCG? Dr Saya presents two case studies.
Do not freeze reconstituted peptide. It will be destroyed and worthless.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals are there still many packs from the Promo sale at the end of Nov beginning of Dec that are yet to be delivered?
Were those a different shipping line or just the holiday season influx mixed with the dhl strike snafu that's caused the delay?

Your clearly not qualified to give advice and so the interest of harm prevention you should really refrain from post like this and stick to posting about your own experiences
Clearly I am. And clearly in the name of harm prevention injecting is IM is correct but thanks for your intelligent comment!! Stick to SUB Q it’s working for u.. he is clearly stated the amount of pain and lumps !? I wonder why ..

Here we go with the SubQ vs IM debate again. Suppository administration is still KING boys!
you laugh, but its def coming... I mean if guys think ball admin gets them hard straight to the prostate AND no worry of transfer unless you get pegged and are on tren and meth. win win.. rick flair whooooo after every morning dump!!

Back