Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Very bad for me. I cannot finish my first vial. I do subq and probably 1/3 of injections get a sore hard knot develop over the following 3 days, very soar to touch, and skin gets discolored like a bruise....all lasting for a few weeks. The pain eventually goes away but the hardened subq knot lingers for months. No problems or pip with test cyp though.
Stop injecting oils SUB Q!! Don’t know what you tube or moron on Tik tok inject sub q its the best way to do it?? What’s wrong with you.? Since the beginning of time inject oils IM!!! Enough this oh my doctor told me this , they don’t know shit about anything ???? Stick to IM. Or keep paying the price with your 10mg daily injections. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel!!! Mistakes are ok only if u learn from then otherwise shame on you if you continue to do it.

Stop injecting oils SUB Q!! Don’t know what you tube or moron on Tik tok inject sub q its the best way to do it?? What’s wrong with you.? Since the beginning of time inject oils IM!!! Enough this oh my doctor told me this , they don’t know shit about anything ???? Stick to IM. Or keep paying the price with your 10mg daily injections. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel!!! Mistakes are ok only if u learn from then otherwise shame on you if you continue to do it.
Yea IM works wonderfully and even areas like biceps, triceps, delts, you can use a slin pin if you need to.

But 3 mL syringe 25 gauge 1-1.5 in. In all muscles works perfect

Yea IM works wonderfully and even areas like biceps, triceps, delts, you can use a slin pin if you need to.

Try a 24g, you’ll be shocked how much easier it is. Doesn’t feel any different than 25g. Less PIP incidents with the pin moving around trying to push 2.5ML through it while you’re contorted with it in your glute.

Try a 24g, you’ll be shocked how much easier it is. Doesn’t feel any different than 25g. Less PIP incidents with the pin moving around trying to push 2.5ML through it while you’re contorted with it in your glute.

Soon enough you'll be at 23 gauge and hitting quads so there's no contortion.

Your clearly not qualified to give advice and so the interest of harm prevention you should really refrain from post like this and stick to posting about your own experiences

Back