Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ye but my problem is that there were no sku codes on each box with the exact text which should make clear which one is test and which one is primo. Also as I said I ordered 40 test + 20 primo and it was split as 30 vials and 30 vials so it is mixed together. It is not like one box is only primo and second box is only test.

There are just 2 marks on 2 packs of blue top vials that's all what's different compared to white ones.

Weird cuz I ordered 40x test e and 20x primo e. Got 20x blue top and 40x white top but split into 2 boxes. One box was 20xblue top + 10xwhite top and second box 30xwhite top. I was told to recognize them by the sku next to bar codes but makes no sense cuz its mixed colors in one pack.
I just figured it out for you with no SKU codes. It’s pretty self-explanatory you ordered 40 test and you receive 40 with white tops so fucking obviously the test is the white top.

Ye I mean thats why I just asked in my first post to confirm if blue top is primo and white top is test. But someone said white top is primo. I didnt know they using random colours every time. Was my first order.

So how do I normaly recognize which compound is it? As I stated above my order was international...
Dude its simple ... someone already explained. Tops change color ALL THE TIME , If you ordered 40 X (X) and 20 X (Y) then you should have 40 with a specific color and 20 with another color.... Simple as that

Dude its simple ... someone already explained. Tops change color ALL THE TIME , If you ordered 40 X (X) and 20 X (Y) then you should have 40 with a specific color and 20 with another color.... Simple as that
Ye I've already stated above that I pretty much know what is what since I know the count of each of these products obviously. But happend to me in the past with diff sources multiple times that I ordered something and recieved another product by mistake etc.
So I just wanted to know if there's some sign to obviously tell that this one is primo for example if I ordered same amount of each type for example...
That's all.

Help me understand something.
During the holiday period I make an order of
HGH at $40 per kit
BPC157 10mg $50 per kit.
I know they won't ship until after holiday.
If my order also has tirzepatide 10mg, and maybe 10pack test E 10vials, those are available domestic. Will the cost of Tirz and Test be the domestic price and be sent out that way? Or can I pay the international cost for them, and all products shipped together?

Help me understand something.
During the holiday period I make an order of
HGH at $40 per kit
BPC157 10mg $50 per kit.
I know they won't ship until after holiday.
If my order also has tirzepatide 10mg, and maybe 10pack test E 10vials, those are available domestic. Will the cost of Tirz and Test be the domestic price and be sent out that way? Or can I pay the international cost for them, and all products shipped together?
Items international will be sent internationally and items available domestic domestically. So you pay the regular prices but two shipping costs

Yes I asked on whatsapp and got response with the SKU which is not there because it was international.
Anways thanks for the help. I guess just bad luck today :D
Just keep emphasizing it’s an international order, they will eventually figure it out. I feel for you brother but you get unlucky sometimes.

Some of you still having hard time to understand that color of tops change all the times and meaningless and instead of sticking to instructions I gave them about the SKU and marks, they keep looking for reassurance from others.
We're all not as brilliant as yourself. I don't care for the tone you take with the members here. You sell products that are illegal in our country(USA) not caring if you are sending to children or adults. Your business model is to sell them cheaper than any other drug dealer from your wonderful country. Rude replies with no customer service to speak of.

You're on the same level as a slum lord(low low rent with deplorable conditions). Cheap prices give you the go ahead to insult and talk down to those putting $$ in your grubby little hands. Whats wrong with you? Your making money.

I get that bodybuilding and the lifestyle means nothing to you. What else would you being doing if not this? This doesn't make you happy, clearly. What job or position would have you adjust your attitude. Life is short. Why don't you do something that makes you happy? There will be some other lowlife to take your place. Go on. Get the fuck on.

You really aren't doing anything special. Your contribution to the world is to instruct the other old men to take the personas of young women and sell Scheduled drugs to people you can't stand. I get it. I'm having an issue stomaching you.

Fellas, don't let this vermin talk to you like he does. Have some pride. He's nothing. When the next bargain basement piece of shit salesman shows up here I hope you all abandon ship and stick him with a ton of inventory. I'd love to hear how he's eating his shoe strings in an attempt to stave off starvation.

I can see 10k IU being useful for guys on a fertility protocol. For the average user though by the time they get through 1/2 the vial significant degredation will have happened. 2.5k or 5k seems ideal for the average user. I actually have a seasonal use for 10k IU but would more commonly use 2.5k or 5k.

The price is great if you can get through 10k in 4 weeks. I guess at 4 weeks one could half the remaining IU to account for breakdown.
This is also ideal for giys that like doing high dose primo cycles to bring their e2 up

Sponsors

Back