Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Speaking of compounding pharmacies, the craziest shit is that because Ozempic is on the FDA shortage list, you have these companies (Henry, Ro, etc) LEGALLY repackaging QSC Semaglutide and selling it to people for $300/mo, it's seriously the most unbelievable grift ever
I think those like RO just sell RX to Wegovy not "generic", they just dont include drug branding in there adds.. they def do on groupon though lol

Touchdown on the us domestic order! I moved to whatsapp and the order was shipped in a few days and showed up in my mailbox today.

The November 4 order was international and was quite large. Believe it or not, it is still floating back and forth in Jamaica, new york. I assume it's lost or seized, although I never got a letter. Finally received the reship tracking yesterday. Probably would have reshipped sooner but they were out of one of the items I had ordered. All is well...and valuable lesson learned. International? Never again.

Thanks for checkin HeavyLiftr!!
Tracy is top notch and I am sure he will come through for me too.

For USA reship, the tracking comes after it has cleared customs, correct?
Depends. 1/2 my orders I got shipping updates all the way from China. The other half I only got the USPS track # that the reship service uses when the send it. Depends on what kind of tracking # you got. Throw the # into 17track or "trackingmore" and see if it's an international #.

So I lurcked in this thread for a while contemplating making an order. Honestly it seemed like a shit show. I went ahead and took a shot and made an order. So I made the order paid for the order and less than a week later received half my order and received tracking for the rest of the order which is on its way. It really was a simple fairly quick processes unlike the confusion I have read about. I did order some sterile vials and .22 syringe filters I to filter the oils just cause of what I have read . Overall it has been a smooth ordeal for me! @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals thanks Tracy!

Hey just quick question.
Blue top oil vials from international warehouse is Primo E 200?
And white top vials is Test E 250?
I recieved them mixed together in one package.

I have primo 200 its white top
Weird cuz I ordered 40x test e and 20x primo e. Got 20x blue top and 40x white top but split into 2 boxes. One box was 20xblue top + 10xwhite top and second box 30xwhite top. I was told to recognize them by the sku next to bar codes but makes no sense cuz its mixed colors in one pack.

Back