Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

We're all not as brilliant as yourself. I don't care for the tone you take with the members here. You sell products that are illegal in our country(USA) not caring if you are sending to children or adults. Your business model is to sell them cheaper than any other drug dealer from your wonderful country. Rude replies with no customer service to speak of.

You're on the same level as a slum lord(low low rent with deplorable conditions). Cheap prices give you the go ahead to insult and talk down to those putting $$ in your grubby little hands. Whats wrong with you? Your making money.

I get that bodybuilding and the lifestyle means nothing to you. What else would you being doing if not this? This doesn't make you happy, clearly. What job or position would have you adjust your attitude. Life is short. Why don't you do something that makes you happy? There will be some other lowlife to take your place. Go on. Get the fuck on.

You really aren't doing anything special. Your contribution to the world is to instruct the other old men to take the personas of young women and sell Scheduled drugs to people you can't stand. I get it. I'm having an issue stomaching you.

Fellas, don't let this vermin talk to you like he does. Have some pride. He's nothing. When the next bargain basement piece of shit salesman shows up here I hope you all abandon ship and stick him with a ton of inventory. I'd love to hear how he's eating his shoe strings in an attempt to stave off starvation.

I am on tren now :cool:

IMG_7420.gif

How’s the test e been lately with pip?
Very bad for me. I cannot finish my first vial. I do subq and probably 1/3 of injections get a sore hard knot develop over the following 3 days, very soar to touch, and skin gets discolored like a bruise....all lasting for a few weeks. The pain eventually goes away but the hardened subq knot lingers for months. No problems or pip with test cyp though.

Very bad for me. I cannot finish my first vial. I do subq and probably 1/3 of injections get a sore hard knot develop over the following 3 days, very soar to touch, and skin gets discolored like a bruise....all lasting for a few weeks. The pain eventually goes away but the hardened subq knot lingers for months. No problems or pip with test cyp though.
How much are you injecting subq at a time?

I only bought e bc they didn’t have c available. It’s just to keep my stock plentiful so I’ll probably offload it.

Have you tried heating it up?

I only bought e bc they didn’t have c available. It’s just to keep my stock plentiful so I’ll probably offload it.

Have you tried heating it up?
No, never heard of that helping pip. Curious, why would heating the oil prevent pip (there's no crystallization)? I think the brew recipes for enanthate and cypionate are the same so not sure why enanthate has a reputation of much more pip.

Last edited:
We're all not as brilliant as yourself. I don't care for the tone you take with the members here. You sell products that are illegal in our country(USA) not caring if you are sending to children or adults. Your business model is to sell them cheaper than any other drug dealer from your wonderful country. Rude replies with no customer service to speak of.

You're on the same level as a slum lord(low low rent with deplorable conditions). Cheap prices give you the go ahead to insult and talk down to those putting $$ in your grubby little hands. Whats wrong with you? Your making money.

I get that bodybuilding and the lifestyle means nothing to you. What else would you being doing if not this? This doesn't make you happy, clearly. What job or position would have you adjust your attitude. Life is short. Why don't you do something that makes you happy? There will be some other lowlife to take your place. Go on. Get the fuck on.

You really aren't doing anything special. Your contribution to the world is to instruct the other old men to take the personas of young women and sell Scheduled drugs to people you can't stand. I get it. I'm having an issue stomaching you.

Fellas, don't let this vermin talk to you like he does. Have some pride. He's nothing. When the next bargain basement piece of shit salesman shows up here I hope you all abandon ship and stick him with a ton of inventory. I'd love to hear how he's eating his shoe strings in an attempt to stave off starvation.

you will get 20 thumbs up but how many will speak up like you did when they see something that's not right? Look back on every time someone has had a problem here and how they're treated

my limited chemistry knowledge would assume that the oxygen in the water would continue to oxidise the molecule whether its frozen or not. as well as during the crystallization during freezing would also add some kind of minor physical grinding effect. i imagine each re-freeze would considerably damage the product.

im not a real expert though and i imagine someone will followup with a more experienced anecdotal conniption fit
For semaglutide, I believe this to be true. I have some semaglutide from over a year ago that has been in a regular fridge freezer and it's completely inert now. Can shoot the whole bottle and nothing.

No, never heard of that helping pip. Curious, why would heating the oil prevent pip (there's no crystallization)? I think the brew recipes for enanthate and cypionate are the same so not sure why enanthate has a reputation of much more pip.
It makes the oil thinner thus allowing the oil to spread more throughout the injection site.

I tried this morning to write a message on WhatsApp for an order, but only one gray tick in the message remains fixed? Is it my problem or is Tracy offline with orders?
Some of you still having hard time to understand that color of tops change all the times and meaningless and instead of sticking to instructions I gave them about the SKU and marks, they keep looking for reassurance from others.

Helps dramatically with primo in my experience. I can pin 300+ mg of primo with no problems whatsoever

Sponsors

Back