Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not accurate.
I didn't even know I was claustrophobic until I had an MRI. Being stuck in the tube without being able to move, can't see anything but the wall of the tube 2 inches from your face. It's as close to being buried alive I've ever experienced outside of my worst nightmares.
It's not a fun experience.
Just shut your eyes, best thing I found with it as I get a bit claustrophobic. Seeing the tube so close is what starts getting to me as well.

I've had a few MRI's over the years, worst 1 was for my shoulder when I was at my heaviest (140kg), they couldn't fit both shoulders in the tube so strapped my good arm up above my head and then wedged me into the tube to scan the other shoulder..... That was a special kind of fucked.

fun fact: if someone sends you a screenshot, on windows you can use the Snipping tool to take a pic from it and it has OCR built in and you can copy the text from it, on iOS you can save the image to your photos and it has OCR too. I use it a lot and it's been 100% accurate so far.
That's actually a really handy tip, thanks!

Update for anyone else in the same boat as me who paid and then had no response for a few days: tracking sent this morning. All is well, thank you Tracy

Yeah now that you guys have me reliving it I'm actually going to double down on this and say it was likely the toughest 40ish minutes of my entire life. I've had times where I've been miserable for a lot longer but if I were to rank times in my life where I was extremely close to coming completely unglued I'd say the MRI was at the very top. It will likely remain there too unless some day I end up trapped in a burning building or actually get buried alive etc. It will probably be easier this time around because I'm expecting everything but yeah let's not even think about entertaining the idea that MRI's are a walk in the park. And for anyone who has had one and found it easy: you can have this win.
@Mongo966, this is why God created Xanax. TBH, I shy away from the stuff as it works almost too well, and I got myself hooked to it about 15 years ago. Brutal withdrawals, and dangerous to boot.

But for discrete issues like this, IMHO there's nothing better. If you don't have one, I'd ask your doc for a small 5 pill script.

I sent a WhatsApp message Thursday to you guys trying to put in a solid order and I still have not heard back. Has anyone else have any trouble contacting them or noticed they’re super slack now responding to emails or messages? No one wants to have to wait a whole week to be able to pay for an order. What’s the quickest contact I can get up with QDS? WhatsApp isn’t it.

I sent a WhatsApp message Thursday to you guys trying to put in a solid order and I still have not heard back. Has anyone else have any trouble contacting them or noticed they’re super slack now responding to emails or messages? No one wants to have to wait a whole week to be able to pay for an order. What’s the quickest contact I can get up with QDS? WhatsApp isn’t it.
If I don’t hear back soon I’m finding a new source. Should expect a response within 24 hours when placing orders especially large orders. SMH

I announced few pages ago that my whatsaap got banned and orders should be placed through email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

What is QSC's best HGH? 10iu kits or 42iu cartridges? Experiences with either? Searched for testing and I believe the 42iu kits came in a little low in purity (94%?) and had some dimmer? Is it these 10iu kits that came in 99% with no dimmer, or was that a different batch?

What is QSC's best HGH? 10iu kits or 42iu cartridges? Experiences with either? Searched for testing and I believe the 42iu kits came in a little low in purity (94%?) and had some dimmer? Is it these 10iu kits that came in 99% with no dimmer, or was that a different batch?
Cartridges tested 95.7%
all HGH have same raws, testing showing something between 96% and 99% is same same, you can grab from same kit of HGH different vials testing in this range, different points. You grab a lucky vial, it's 99%. You grab an unlucky one it's 96%.

Sponsors