Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm showing 90ea for 10+ kits? Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining even 90 is an excellent deal.

Based on my research they are not the same TB4 is an isolate peptide TB 500 is a synthetic fragmented piece of the TB4 peptide. It's possible Jano does not have the HPLC standards for differentiating between the two?

Sorry if my information is inaccurate I'm certainly no expert either ThanksView attachment 279667
I read a listened to an audio clip by Jano where he stated if the product was the full chain TB-4 he included (TB4) on his test report.

If it is not TB-4 then he doesn't include it in his report.

Paraphrasing...

"Hello. Actually we distinguish between the two. If it's the 43 amino acid sequence, then we identify the compound as TB-500 and then between the brackets I write TB4. That's how I label the 43 amino acid one... And if its just the short fragment, the 7 amino acid one, then I list the molecule mass, which is 883 or 893, I'm not sure, but you get the gist. I list it in the comments and I don't write TB4 anywhere on the record."

I read a listened to an audio clip by Jano where he stated if the product was the full chain TB-4 he included (TB4) on his test report.

If it is not TB-4 then he doesn't include it in his report.

Paraphrasing...

"Hello. Actually we distinguish between the two. If it's the 43 amino acid sequence, then we identify the compound as TB-500 and then between the brackets I write TB4. That's how I label the 43 amino acid one... And if its just the short fragment, the 7 amino acid one, then I list the molecule mass, which is 883 or 893, I'm not sure, but you get the gist. I list it in the comments and I don't write TB4 anywhere on the record."

Thanks for the details it seems like quite a bit of the "tb-500" is actually just tb4 based on Jano testing

My dad didn't have the Jansport gym bag.

The point that I am making is that there is no difference between QSC somatropin and Pharma. I paid more for the LV bag because there is a perceived value. Just like you pay more for the Pharma HGH because there is a perceived value. There is no difference.
There may be differences in this case I believe Serostim is made from mammalian cells and most other pharma/ugl is made with ecoli.

Just like you pay more for the Pharma HGH because there is a perceived value. There is no difference.

You're definitely going to ruffle some feathers. I've tried a few different UGL and pharma GH; also found no difference in feelz or results (up to ~10 IU/d in divided doses).

But some guys will fight you for suggesting there's no difference.

According to your previous post.

Then why not get a Jansport? It's the same right?
Exactly!!!! And instead he could get a different color styled jansport bag for every day of the month for 3 months, instead of one tinier expensive one, which ends up getting ruined anyway and starts to smell. And each jansport can be a different color.

It is an interesting story. My father was a bodybuilder in the 80s, and he had a Keepall 55 that he used as a gym bag. Lots of guys back then had them. When I hit 10% body fat, I bought one as a reward for myself. Lifting is my favorite activity and I do it a lot, so i spend a lot of time with that bag.
Oh no shit lol I wasn't expecting a wholesome story.
I really thought you were just trying to hurt my feelings.

It is an interesting story. My father was a bodybuilder in the 80s, and he had a Keepall 55 that he used as a gym bag. Lots of guys back then had them. When I hit 10% body fat, I bought one as a reward for myself. Lifting is my favorite activity and I do it a lot, so i spend a lot of time with that bag.
Are you for real ? You sound like Forrest Gump

Sorry I'm going to need you to explain that one. I'm not a smart man...
If you read it in forest gumps voice it kind of works

I love that movie I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. Tom hanks is great in everything...Forest Gump, Sully, Saving Private Ryan, Titanic, The Green Mile, Toy Story...

Last edited:
If you read it in forest gumps voice it kind of works

I love that movie I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. Tom hanks is great in everything...Forest Gump, Sully, Saving Private Ryan, Titanic, The Green Mile, Toy Story...
Without exaggerating, I'd say I've probably seen that movie 20-30 times. That's a lot, considering it's 2.5 hours long. That means I've probably spent ~60 hours of my life watching it.
So Forrest Gump is my actual shit, technically.
I love that movie and I fuckin love Tom Hanks. One of my favorite actors of all time. Maybe even my favorite.

Back