Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks for the link! I am very sorry im not very intelligent. I didn't see anything at that link that specifies if QSC has 191 or 192 AA HGH
You've admitted to being slow and potentially retarded, but I'll help you out.

You can use the search feature on this board to find answers to many questions you have. Despite your admitted retardism, most people here are unaware they can do this as well.

Example - Hit search, enter Janoshik as the user and then search "191 192" (quotes not necessary)

Your answer is there. However, if you're truly retarded (doubt it) and still unable to use the search feature...see below.

192 aa HGH is not bioidentical, that's why it's not used.

There is literally no 192 aa HGH around anymore, it's more of a myth.

The reason why 191aa is used the most is that the technology is already there and there's nobody paying for clinical studies for other isoforms (some of which might even be more suitable, for all we know).

You've admitted to being slow and potentially retarded, but I'll help you out.

You can use the search feature on this board to find answers to many questions you have. Despite your admitted retardism, most people here are unaware they can do this as well.

Example - Hit search, enter Janoshik as the user and then search "191 192" (quotes not necessary)

Your answer is there. However, if you're truly retarded (doubt it) and still unable to use the search feature...see below.
Thank you kind sir I did do a search but only in this thread I did not search the entirety of the board the way you described. It's the little subtleties in those search criteria that make all the difference Thanks

I don't know what I was think
No, you're right. He wasn't I don't know why I thought that.
I'm trying to think of what role he could have played, hypothetically. Can't really think of one. Even the captain died in that one lol Tom's died in movies before but I don't think he's a "drown in the north atlantic" kind of guy. The people wouldn't allow that. I wouldn't, anyways.

I'm trying to think of what role he could have played, hypothetically. Can't really think of one. Even the captain died in that one lol Tom's died in movies before but I don't think he's a "drown in the north atlantic" kind of guy. The people wouldn't allow that. I wouldn't, anyways.
He got bummed in shore shank redemption though, surely that’s worse than drowning

Back