Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello, does Trestolone Enanthate (Ment E) oil version will be stocked back in the future ?

2nd question, (stupid question), but I have read that the raw version of Ment E come in liquid form in vial, does it need to be cooked or just to mix with sterile oil is ok ?

I don’t think @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ever lost the crown. I think it was mostly just a lot of loud crying from the anti-QSC crowd. Admittedly, I did make an order or two from XCE in Dec-Jan, while also ordering from QSC. However, having seen recently posted Jano results on the same timeframe products, I will not be straying from QSC again anytime soon…
Agreed. I tried XCE’s BPC and definitely not as good imo

Hello, does Trestolone Enanthate (Ment E) oil version will be stocked back in the future ?

2nd question, (stupid question), but I have read that the raw version of Ment E come in liquid form in vial, does it need to be cooked or just to mix with sterile oil is ok ?
Yes, also me will be happy to see ment e

Agreed. I tried XCE’s BPC and definitely not as good imo

XCE is taking the custy's from peppys -- in my experience a garbage form with mostly troglodytes and a few gems.

Came here to say - Tracy I'm a fan of you and your assistants!! Alisa has really been slipping up and dropping the ball, weird requests, obnoxious with payments, slow responses, not filling orders in a timely fashion, and trying to scam me on prices.

Hope that domestics becomes a good venture for you!

Back