Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So let's say someone ordered the same quantity of nmn, tudca, and phenibut. And this person was excited bout getting the phenibut bc haven't had it in a while and it's a once a week or so treat. They took a man dose and didn't get the feel good loopy affects (only nausea next day)... What if they were mislabeled?... Not something want to take daily /might be mislabeled as something with no downside of taking besides timing. Good thing tudca is awful tasting (like taste it long after consumption) and nmn reminds this individual of the stuff they coat on crickets to make them more nutritious for the pet of choice eating em. Sometimes have too high expectations with something that is subtle and only certain times is powerful in effect.
Not like this individual isn't always trying new supplements so things aren't always changing ha
Maybe try again with different dose (1 product could be over or under dosed)
I feel ya tho that it is a legit concern
I appreciate everyone’s reply but this one really helped a lot and was right on target. My expectations were higher than what I was looking for and it skewed my ability to really look at things. Also, I definitely know nobody is interested in feels in here but I was curious as well as to whether or not there was anyone who could identify with what I was saying. I’ll also apologize for my…..ignorance…the product is good and does as it should. Expectations = premeditated resentment…I’m sure some of you know what I’m talking about lol

XCE is taking the custy's from peppys -- in my experience a garbage form with mostly troglodytes and a few gems.

Came here to say - Tracy I'm a fan of you and your assistants!! Alisa has really been slipping up and dropping the ball, weird requests, obnoxious with payments, slow responses, not filling orders in a timely fashion, and trying to scam me on prices.

Hope that domestics becomes a good venture for you!
Oddly enough XCE doesn't seem to actually be a sponsor on any boards? I think there is a general notion based on @janoshik testing on peppys that paints peptides are typically better quality from XCE and oils are better from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals but there is also a lot of hate on QSC over there... I would be curious Jano's gut feeling between the 2 based on all the testing he's seen from them both

Oddly enough XCE doesn't seem to actually be a sponsor on any boards? I think there is a general notion based on @janoshik testing on peppys that paints peptides are typically better quality from XCE and oils are better from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals but there is also a lot of hate on QSC over there... I would be curious Jano's gut feeling between the 2 based on all the testing he's seen from them both
Frankly, why would he put himself out in the public. It seems like he is doing a ton of business without the constant beating that Tracy and Chris get on the boards.

XCE is taking the custy's from peppys -- in my experience a garbage form with mostly troglodytes and a few gems.

Came here to say - Tracy I'm a fan of you and your assistants!! Alisa has really been slipping up and dropping the ball, weird requests, obnoxious with payments, slow responses, not filling orders in a timely fashion, and trying to scam me on prices.

Hope that domestics becomes a good venture for you!
How can Peppy's be garbage? It's good for what it's good for, as the name implies, just like this forum too.

Hello, does Trestolone Enanthate (Ment E) oil version will be stocked back in the future ?

2nd question, (stupid question), but I have read that the raw version of Ment E come in liquid form in vial, does it need to be cooked or just to mix with sterile oil is ok ?
planned.

yes MENT E is liquid raw, like Bold U, you brew it like any raw, weight, add solvents and oils, and filter.

Back