Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How can Peppy's be garbage? It's good for what it's good for, as the name implies, just like this forum too.

There’s just lots of redundant information and misinformation and the people on there are less literate than meso. With that said meso is filled with a bunch of paranoid juice heads so pick your poison I guess

Oddly enough XCE doesn't seem to actually be a sponsor on any boards? I think there is a general notion based on @janoshik testing on peppys that paints peptides are typically better quality from XCE and oils are better from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals but there is also a lot of hate on QSC over there... I would be curious Jano's gut feeling between the 2 based on all the testing he's seen from them both

That’s not what I saw on Peppys. Looked like XCE was selling stuff underdosed…

—-

On that note just got QSC’s new 10mg tirzepatide and I literally see ads of people flipping it online with bs labels. $$$$$

Frankly, why would he put himself out in the public. It seems like he is doing a ton of business without the constant beating that Tracy and Chris get on the boards.
Jano has been baited several times but has always refused to fall for it. On not a few occasions people would ask him about his opinions on a vendor, or which is his preferred source.

yes.

My assitants work during working time in China, usually from 8 am to 9-10 pm.

My trensomniac brain don't allow me to sleep nights, so it's batman Tracy who is answering your whatsaaps after midnight china time.
So when you want to reach me personnaly, it's from 11 am US time to 10-11 pm US time.

Like now
Enjoy your IPA and Epithalon, i think you have enough under your bed

I have an important question for Tracy and perhaps others. I think the new Assistent staffs Are didnt understand my question. who have experience with Tesamorelin 10mg. My friend had Ipamorelin and Tesmorelin 10mg in the last delivery, both have the same tops 1:1 and the identical filling quantity. Is it possible that Tesa was mixed up with IPA when packing? It's a February order. There were only 9 ampoules in one kit, which isn't bad, but I'm very surprised. He is very happy with the GHK CU ;) 10/10

Sou
I have an important question for Tracy and perhaps others. I think the new Assistent staffs Are didnt understand my question.
Sounds like the new crew is still struggling. Going to have to follow up with Tracy directly. Got this response last night when I asked about Special Line shipping "We need to write the recipient's name when sending directly from China to your address."

Are you guys US domestic? Insulin $30/100iu OTC at Walmart.

Edit: QSC will probably be selling 100iu kits of insulin R for $30 but in the meantime, your local pharmacy probably has it. Just ask.
image.jpg
Got a new insulin I wanna get rid of my g pop dies it was his prescription I still got the box and all it expires 9-07-24

Hello, I would like to ask something about the prices to the people who pay in € with transfer. My last order was $500 in total.
Why do we have to pay the same amount in €? Obviously we are paying like €50 more... nonsense.

Hello, I would like to ask something about the prices to the people who pay in € with transfer. My last order was $500 in total.
Why do we have to pay the same amount in €? Obviously we are paying like €50 more... nonsense.
I had always paid the same amount in eu until my last order which got handled through the assistant. She converted the dollar to eu without asking

Select what currency you wish to pay on your online bank and it converts for you, I pay GBP but select US dollar ?

Back