Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Placed an order yesterday and got an unsolicited tracking number today. What the hell is going on?
I got the same thing, but before that I got what I assume is my real tracking number. I'm ignoring it for now.
Oh boy this is not good! I'll dm you guys an address you can reroute to and make them disappear.. it's called a black hole in the shipping world, anything sent to that address will be lost to the system and untraceable. Its some kind of logistics glitch.

Placed an order yesterday and got an unsolicited tracking number today. What the hell is going on?

Do you mean like a random text or email? Like @ChevoGuap said, it is likely unrelated to any actual orders you have made.

Common spam/scam technique sent out en masse and at random. Just block and ignore if that is the case. Don't respond and don't click any links.

Hello, I would like to ask something about the prices to the people who pay in € with transfer. My last order was $500 in total.
Why do we have to pay the same amount in €? Obviously we are paying like €50 more... nonsense.
If you ordered domestic, the prices in the EU list are all in EUR. If international, I've made a few orders and currency was converted, not 1:1 USD to EUR. So without knowing details, we have no idea what happened, take it up with Tracy.

If you've ordered anything from Amazon go into your Amazon account and check your tracking numbers on your Amazon orders. I use two different tracking apps and both apps usually say Amazon or shows a picture of the item. Last week I also got a tracking number on my apps and couldn't figure it out for the life of me but eventually found out it was a tracking number to my Amazon order. The tracking only showed up as usps but it was indeed Amazon. @zmurphy @egruberman

Last edited:
As always Qsc top. Approximately 48 hours in the response of whatsapp messages, a total of 20 days have passed from the day of payment to the receipt of the package. I'm in Europe

Here's the explanation no one asked for :D
You don’t understand shit ! You’re the clown paying more than you need too !
He's saying when he asked for Euro payment, Tracy Billed him €500.

@Alex2000 , What they are saying is that you choose a dollar payment account and send the € Equivalent of the dollar amount.

However, I believe what @Flamin said is also important.

Payment to delivery, 14 days to Canada. First time where I didn't receive a response after payment, and received tracking after the package was already delivered.

Oh boy this is not good! I'll dm you guys an address you can reroute to and make them disappear.. it's called a black hole in the shipping world, anything sent to that address will be lost to the system and untraceable. Its some kind of logistics glitch.
I got two tracking numbers. One seems like a dummy and there's nothing attached to it. Another tracking number originating on same day as the empty one has been showing movement. May have been duplicate scans caught after scanning but before shipping..

Anything that shows up in my informed delivery or email, i just copy and type into a universal tracker and proceed from there

If you ordered domestic, the prices in the EU list are all in EUR. If international, I've made a few orders and currency was converted, not 1:1 USD to EUR. So without knowing details, we have no idea what happened, take it up with Tracy.
When I ordered domestic EU last week the prices were in USD

I got two tracking numbers. One seems like a dummy and there's nothing attached to it. Another tracking number originating on same day as the empty one has been showing movement. May have been duplicate scans caught after scanning but before shipping..

Anything that shows up in my informed delivery or email, i just copy and type into a universal tracker and proceed from there
If you have amazon orders coming in check the tracking numbers on your Amazon account. Last week I ordered nutricost supplements and they only showed as USPS with a tracking number. Normally my tracking apps will say its amazon and show a picture but not this one for some reason. I got all excited thinking I was getting bonus gear or that scammer way back actually wasn't a scammer.

Here's the explanation no one asked for :D

He's saying when he asked for Euro payment, Tracy Billed him €500.

@Alex2000 , What they are saying is that you choose a dollar payment account and send the € Equivalent of the dollar amount.

However, I believe what @Flamin said is also important.
I know what he’s saying now, he wasn’t too clear on his first posts but when I tried to help he gets childish! He’s probably better staying away from steroids

Back