Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I got two tracking numbers. One seems like a dummy and there's nothing attached to it. Another tracking number originating on same day as the empty one has been showing movement. May have been duplicate scans caught after scanning but before shipping..

Anything that shows up in my informed delivery or email, i just copy and type into a universal tracker and proceed from there
Are you ordering special line or reship service? One maybe for the international shipment in one for the shipment was if it's your home country

Are you guys US domestic? Insulin $30/100iu OTC at Walmart.

Edit: QSC will probably be selling 100iu kits of insulin R for $30 but in the meantime, your local pharmacy probably has it. Just ask.
Where did you hear qsc will sell insulin? I haven't heard anything outside of this comment. Just curious

When QSC sends you the BTC receiving address do you have to send payment within five hours or is that not true anymore? Thanks!

I know what he’s saying now, he wasn’t too clear on his first posts but when I tried to help he gets childish! He’s probably better staying away from steroids
really? The first to insult me was you bro, but don't worry, nothing happens.
Continue with the Thread

Are you ordering special line or reship service? One maybe for the international shipment in one for the shipment was if it's your home country
Nah. Just normal shipment. I have worked to eliminate other possible sources. That being said I have a lot of things coming in. I suspect USPS is also responsible for some of my confusion. I normally get Sunyou shipments as "ZDA express", now they're mostly showing up as CAINIAO/Alibaba. This started after I did a transaction with another vendor using Alipay.

Was it a random text? There’s a popular scam right now where people text you a “tracking number” whether you ordered something or not.

Nah, I'm just being satirical. Typically, tracking numbers only come when requested, and generally after quite some time. I was surprised to get a tracking number so quickly.

Nobody is trying to scam anybody. Geez, y'all get paranoid.

Some people... such as myself like to refilter oils for peace of mind. I mean I would rather use a wet wipe vs regular toilet paper.. do i have to .. no, it just makes me feel cleaner!
Yes but why not just buy raws and brew the whole thing it’s so much cheaper

Nah, I'm just being satirical. Typically, tracking numbers only come when requested, and generally after quite some time. I was surprised to get a tracking number so quickly.

Nobody is trying to scam anybody. Geez, y'all get paranoid.

Sorry bud, your joke simply wasn’t funny. There is an actual scam that most people experience where you get random texts for fake tracking numbers.

I don’t think it was paranoia so much as people wanting to help someone with a “new member” title.

Some people... such as myself like to refilter oils for peace of mind. I mean I would rather use a wet wipe vs regular toilet paper.. do i have to .. no, it just makes me feel cleaner!

Once you do it once or twice (refiltering), you see how quick and easy it is. I don't do it routinely but have a bunch of 0.22 um PVDFs & sterile vials just in case.

I think the hesitation comes from guys who have never done it.

Once you do it once or twice (refiltering), you see how quick and easy it is. I don't do it routinely but have a bunch of 0.22 um PVDFs & sterile vials just in case.

I mean sometimes I don't. But i get 30ml sterile vials and transfer my oils to them because i use vial adapters and i can use them longer that way cause sometimes they break if you try and pull them out to reuse them. So i figure if im gonna do that I might as well put the oil through a filter when I do it. And yes it's important to get the right filter cause the first time I used pes filters and had to throw away 30ml each of npp primo and test. Lol

Super easy. If you use the caulking gun method, don't try and filter too much at a time; using a 60cc syringe, I find that if there's more than 40cc of oil to filter, the plunger goes back too far and you have to push on it manually until it will fit.

I've cooked and filtered this way a couple times now, I think it's time to get a proper vacuum setup.

Back