Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

what are filter fibers? are they dangerous? i'm using your oils and i feel absolutely fine, no pip at all!
In regards to fibers I wouldn't worry. body should lyse it(eat it away).

Ssome people just dont like it as it isnt pretty, I personally feel like there shouldnt be any at all.

At the end of the day, I dont believe it would kill you or cause many issues. I just dont like it.

Plenty of people have injected gear with fibers throwing around and have been fine.

In regards to fibers I wouldn't worry. body should lyse it(eat it away).

Ssome people just dont like it as it isnt pretty, I personally feel like there shouldnt be any at all.

At the end of the day, I dont believe it would kill you or cause many issues. I just dont like it.

Plenty of people have injected gear with fibers throwing around and have been fine.
My QSC Test E from last November is completely clear. I transfer into insulin pen cartridges for sub-q, so I just throw on a syringe filter while I'm doing it.

Bro yk what would be fire to see from QSC? Like trial sizes of a bunch of different oral steroid raws. So if you don’t know what you like you can try them all and get a little feel for the fickle

Another successful international TD. Pretty impressed with the speed of the new special lines, order paid on 4th of March and it's here on the 26th, pretty solid considering I still had to wait for payment to clear and whatnot.

I just received my order of sema and tirz. Since they take a long time to answer, does anyone know which is which?

I have transparent gold and pink tops. Ordered sema 10mg and tirz 15mg

Thanks!

Bro yk what would be fire to see from QSC? Like trial sizes of a bunch of different oral steroid raws. So if you don’t know what you like you can try them all and get a little feel for the fickle

How much more would you be willing to pay for this per gram (or mg)... 5x? 10x? I'm sure they could do it if the price was right.

Awww what in the god damn fuck. I stumbled upon a peptides sub reddit (I fucking hate reddit) and saw a qsc price list posted there. The motherfucker who posted it is a dumb fuck 16yo. This the shit I get worried about, some fucking kid blasting his mouth all over the place attracting attention. Am I over reacting here?

Last edited:
Back