Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

- Placed order 14th March
- BTC address received 15th March
- Payment sent 15th March
- Tracking received 18th March
- Item received in the UK 27th March

Remove the two weekends since I placed my order, this technically took 8 working days from sending payment

Great service

Time to inject some HGH

Attachments

• IMG_3085.jpeg
    IMG_3085.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 109
- Placed order 14th March
- BTC address received 15th March
- Payment sent 15th March
- Tracking received 18th March
- Item received in the UK 27th March

Remove the two weekends since I placed my order, this technically took 8 working days from sending payment

Great service

Time to inject some HGH
I paid on 12th March and am still waiting. Tracking says it left NL yesterday afternoon, and "The item is on transport to the country of destination".

Any idea how long yours took after this point? Heading away on Saturday so desperately want to receive it beforehand but starting to look unlikely.

I paid on 12th March and am still waiting. Tracking says it left NL yesterday afternoon, and "The item is on transport to the country of destination".

Any idea how long yours took after this point? Heading away on Saturday so desperately want to receive it beforehand but starting to look unlikely.
So my tracking said this

March 16th - sender has dispatched item, once it reaches our network we will update

March 26th - your item is now in your local delivery network

March 27th - order delivered

So my tracking said this

March 16th - sender has dispatched item, once it reaches our network we will update

March 26th - your item is now in your local delivery network

March 27th - order delivered
Cheers. Sounds like maybe mine went a different route as the tracking number ends in NL and it has different tracking stuff on the RM site. Fingers crossed anyway.

Daniel Day Lewis Nod GIF by hero0fwar

I've only tried 2 cyp testosterone vendors on this site so I dont have much to compare this to,but I must say that comparing this to PSL/Euro Pharmacies is day and night difference. No PIP whatsoever and puts me in similar test levels with half the dose and less estrogen. My blood work is of 440mg(PSL) twice a week. 250mg(QSC) twice a week and 220mg(QSC) 3 times a week.(Those are total dosages per week) For some reason the lab I went to did not offer free test level test.

The only thing Im confused about is my dht level. It went up on QSC while being on dutastoride when I was doing 440mg(PSL) I was at 21 Range - 12-65 Now my tests at 250mg(QSC) and 220mg(QSC) showed 990 &1225 pg/ml Range 250-990pg/ml

Also when opening/breaking the seal on the test bottle should the part of the gold seal come off the bottle?

Attachments

• 440mgoct.jpg
    440mgoct.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 250mg2week.jpg
    250mg2week.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 220mg3week.jpg
    220mg3week.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 71
I've only tried 2 cyp testosterone vendors on this site so I dont have much to compare this to,but I must say that comparing this to PSL/Euro Pharmacies is day and night difference. No PIP whatsoever and puts me in similar test levels with half the dose and less estrogen. My blood work is of 440mg(PSL) twice a week. 250mg(QSC) twice a week and 220mg(QSC) 3 times a week.(Those are total dosages per week) For some reason the lab I went to did not offer free test level test.

The only thing Im confused about is my dht level. It went up on QSC while being on dutastoride when I was doing 440mg(PSL) I was at 21 Range - 12-65 Now my tests at 250mg(QSC) and 220mg(QSC) showed 990 &1225 pg/ml Range 250-990pg/ml

Also when opening/breaking the seal on the test bottle should the part of the gold seal come off the bottle?
Dude I’m just gonna say… PSL is the worst lab ever. There’s really no comparison. They are known scammers. However QSC is good so ye

That’s what happens when your gear is real. Welcome to the revolution

Same here, sent wire transfer 6 days ago, my bank confirmed that it arrived the same day, but according to Alisa nothing has been received.

I’m not sure if it’s an intra bank issue or if they have a huge backlog to work through.

Back