Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Same here, sent wire transfer 6 days ago, my bank confirmed that it arrived the same day, but according to Alisa nothing has been received.

I’m not sure if it’s an intra bank issue or if they have a huge backlog to work through.
Few weeks ago I heard the very next day. Todays was sent early and no confirmations yet. Idk if BTC is any easier or quicker for returns.

How backed up is the team? Payment sent a week ago with transaction id, haven’t heard anything back with tracking yet.
Same here, sent wire transfer 6 days ago, my bank confirmed that it arrived the same day, but according to Alisa nothing has been received.

I’m not sure if it’s an intra bank issue or if they have a huge backlog to work through.

Could be 2 weeks. Don't sweat it (I know easier said than done, but last order tracking came 10 days after payment).

Is it normal to be asked for a phone number when ordering ?

Define "normal." This source recently started asking; others don't.

They already have your name and shipping address by that point in the ordering process, so I don't think this is crossing a big OPSEC line. Otherwise, burners are cheap enough.

Define "normal." This source recently started asking; others don't.

They already have your name and shipping address by that point in the ordering process, so I don't think this is crossing a big OPSEC line. Otherwise, burners are cheap enough.

It’s been a few months since I ordered so I was just making sure others were being asked too.

Could be 2 weeks. Don't sweat it (I know easier said than done, but last order tracking came 10 days after payment).
Been dealing with Tracy for a while and they’ve always been great, just wanted to make sure payment went through there’s no rush. It’s never been this long before, I’m guessing the March special has them behind.

Agreed, just be patient. It’ll come. Order placed 03/13. Tracking & ID received 03/20. Should be delivered tomorrow, 03/28. International order using US reship option. I’ve never had any issues, with any of my orders.

How backed up is the team? Payment sent a week ago with transaction id, haven’t heard anything back with tracking yet.
If your order is sent using the special line, trackings are available 1 week after receipt of payments.
We do not confirm the receipt of payments, so when it's received, it's shipped within 24 hours.
You are free to ask for tracking by email or whatsaap.

ETA of bank transfers cannot be controlled on our end, it's your banks, so when it's not received, it's not received.
Often customers who complain about bank transfers find they have received their money backs few days later, because it was done unsuccessfully.
If it's successful and you provided to the sales the correct sender name, it will be identified and shipped within 24 hours of receipt.

Is it normal to be asked for a phone number when ordering ?
It's necessary.
Most of countries and all carriers require phone number for all kind of deliveries, customers receive notifications of informed deliveries thanks to their phone numbers provided while ordering.
If you don't feel confortable providing it, you are free to give us a fake one, which is common used by many customers.

Back