Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Do you have any science based facts that the rate of absorption at higher concentration injections I'm vs subq makes ZERO difference?? Or are you just....... saying?
Do you have science based facts that absorption of water based medication IM or SUB-Q is any different ?? Sorry bro that's just bro science BS ... absorption RATE will be different yes , sub q vs IM - due to vascularity differences - however absorption % is totally negligible if there is any Miniscule % its certainly not worth noting .. now all of this is totally irrelevant to the Original question - where you asked " Are you administering im or subq at that concentration? Or would it matter " - 10 IU in 0.6 ml , vs 10 IU in 0.5 .. etc etc will make ZERO difference - if both are injected im or sub q.... Hope this makes sense - as to which is the most effective route?

I know a number of pros using IM and a number using Sub q - and all of them pretty much tried both ( me included ) and the common consensus is It makes no difference in real world application...

Hope this answers everything - Pick your preferred method and run with it - regardless of concentration

Do you have science based facts that absorption of water based medication IM or SUB-Q is any different ?? Sorry bro that's just bro science BS ... absorption RATE will be different yes , sub q vs IM - due to vascularity differences - however absorption % is totally negligible if there is any Miniscule % its certainly not worth noting .. now all of this is totally irrelevant to the Original question - where you asked " Are you administering im or subq at that concentration? Or would it matter " - 10 IU in 0.6 ml , vs 10 IU in 0.5 .. etc etc will make ZERO difference - if both are injected im or sub q.... Hope this makes sense - as to which is the most effective route?

I know a number of pros using IM and a number using Sub q - and all of them pretty much tried both ( me included ) and the common consensus is It makes no difference in real world application...

Hope this answers everything - Pick your preferred method and run with it - regardless of concentration
Thank you for your contribution!

qsc raws gives so much pip. I found better raws which doesnt give me this pip. I think often the bad storage and freshness of the raws gives pip
I've used MANY, almost all of QSC's raws and none have given me bad pip. Even the DHB and Test Prop barely gave me any PIP at all, not noticeable. Maybe you messed up in the brewing process?

qsc raws gives so much pip. I found better raws which doesnt give me this pip. I think often the bad storage and freshness of the raws gives pip
Gotta disagree, have used a lot of their raws, including Tren ace and primo enanthate which are known for pip and it’s not even noticeable.

I also have brewed many raws from QSC without any PIP. The only exception was DHB, but I just needed to adjust the concentration to what my body could tolerate.

Honestly, I find your claim hard to believe, but every one is different. I would likely have to question your brewing skills and/or injection technique. Sorry!

I brew everytime same 1.8% ba and 18% bb and with gso carrier. I heat it little bit until its clear and filter it through a vacuumfilter. I did it with raws from other suppliere lile wuhan cool achieve or xce peptide and never had troubls but when i use the qsc sustanon or for example test e i got troubls...

I brew everytime same 1.8% ba and 18% bb and with gso carrier. I heat it little bit until its clear and filter it through a vacuumfilter. I did it with raws from other suppliere lile wuhan cool achieve or xce peptide and never had troubls but when i use the qsc sustanon or for example test e i got troubls...
This shit cannot be for real.... so many people use the raws for homebrewing and have zero issues

This shit cannot be for real.... so many people use the raws for homebrewing and have zero issues
Well, her experience might be true though, we cannot discount that. However, just because QSC raws causes pip for her it doesn’t mean it does to others.

Same deal with the other suppliers, it might not cause pip for her but it might to other peeps.

Anyway, I have brewed QSC sust at 250mg and its painless.

Well, her experience might be true though, we cannot discount that. However, just because QSC raws causes pip for her it doesn’t mean it does to others.

Same deal with the other suppliers, it might not cause pip for her but it might to other peeps.

Anyway, I have brewed QSC sust at 250mg and its painless.
Yea that's fair, maybe. When I read it, i read it in a Chinese accent lol. Like it was a competitor

Back