Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hi everyone, after introducing myself on a specific thread, I would like to participate with my results after purchasing from QSC.
I purchased testosterone cypionate and hCG in November.
hCG seems to work.
but since I started using their testosterone a month ago my dick is dead.
now it is possible if I send the production batch of testosterone that I purchased to get feedback from someone who purchased the same batch as me...
I can send photos of the package that arrived, where there is a serial number that identifies the product.
Furthermore, there is no expiry date on the vials.
Maybe it's better to do an analysis on the product I received? or do you have any other suggestions?
Thank you

Hi everyone, after introducing myself on a specific thread, I would like to participate with my results after purchasing from QSC.
hCG seems to work.
now it is possible if I send the production batch of testosterone that I purchased to get feedback from someone who purchased the same batch as me...
I can send photos of the package that arrived, where there is a serial number that identifies the product.
Maybe it's better to do an analysis on the product I received? or do you have any other suggestions?
Thank you
Stay away from steroids you clown

Wow, at these promo prices...so how long on average do you think finished oils keep their efficacy? How many years?
Stock up time!

Wow, at these promo prices...so how long on average do you think finished oils keep their efficacy? How many years?
Stock up time!
I was always told 3 years but I’ve also heard 10!!! If stored in cool dark place. Not sure I’d trust knowingly 10 year old gear though.

hCG seems to work.
Thank you
If you have doubts send a vial for testing.

hCG seems to work.
Thank you
Bro they must have sent you the Cyp Estro not Cyp Test.

Back