Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anybody tried their Tren H? How does it stack up to Tren a. Interested to see if a longer ester mitigates sides at all and is as effective.

Ordered a kit of the ripped blend Sunday night, got tracking number Monday night, and just got pack today (Friday). First pin went smooth. Pretty good communication, would recommend

Npp or tren ace? Also I love superdrol. I understand the risks with these compounds. Thanks in advance.

My goal is strictlly mass while maintaining my current bf currently on 500 test, 100npp ed

Last edited:
Imma get me one of each. QSC rises again!!
Billy Crystal Cowboy GIF

Also, RIP to chappy Sinclair ( if you know who that is… you’re fkng awesome). Good Night

Last edited:
Npp or tren ace? Also I love superdrol. I understand the risks with these compounds. Thanks in advance.

My goal is strictlly mass while maintaining my current bf currently on 500 test, 100npp ed
Probably better off with NPP from the two selected .. wouldnt be my anabolic of choice coz I generally dont do great with 19 nors .. But npp is less toxic than Tren , which means you can use a higher dose for longer , and will not potentially fuck up your appetite , hinder your sleep , etc etc... all key factors in growing ... So you'd end up with more net gains and a healthier organ system .. IMO tren isnt the best option to grow - Id take even primo before it - but what its amazing at is muscle preservation during harsh deficits - and it honestly doesnt take a whole lot of it to get the job done...

Probably better off with NPP from the two selected .. wouldnt be my anabolic of choice coz I generally dont do great with 19 nors .. But npp is less toxic than Tren , which means you can use a higher dose for longer , and will not potentially fuck up your appetite , hinder your sleep , etc etc... all key factors in growing ... So you'd end up with more net gains and a healthier organ system .. IMO tren isnt the best option to grow - Id take even primo before it - but what its amazing at is muscle preservation during harsh deficits - and it honestly doesnt take a whole lot of it to get the job done...
Shit I wasn't even thinking about the sleep and appetite suppression with tren, I'm glad you brought that up. My sleep right now is my main point of struggle, I always feel like it can be better. Also being a fan a sdrol I don't think I'd like to mix it with tren.

Last edited:
Is there any advantage to going with 2x10iu gh vs 1x24iu gh other than the $10 price difference? It will all be used consecutively.

Anyone?

I'm thinking with my fingers, I figured it out all by myself like a big boy.

Last edited:
I was using 12iu vials. Injecting 4iu. So 3 shots per vial.

Im going up to 6iu. The 24's made more sense cuz i can get 4 even shots per vial(theoretically, the last shot in vial is usually a little less).
Is there any advantage to going with 2x10iu gh vs 1x24iu gh other than the $10 price difference? It will all be used consecutively.

Anyone?

I'm thinking with my fingers, I figured it out all by myself like a big boy.

I was using 12iu vials. Injecting 4iu. So 3 shots per vial.

Im going up to 6iu. The 24's made more sense cuz i can get 4 even shots per vial(theoretically, the last shot in vial is usually a little less).
How were you splitting your doses? Although I've messed with MK, I'm brand new to gh. I started with 2iu 2 days ago right before bed as I want to capitalize on its sleep benefits. If and when I go to 4iu, I'm sure I'll play with it a little, but is there any benefits to taking gh pre or post workout. I always like to eat 1-2hours before and immediately after so wouldn't that alone diminish the effects of gh? And if I don't eat then I'd feel like I'm loosing my window.

Last edited:
How were you splitting your doses? Although I've messed with MK, I'm brand new to gh. I started with 2iu 2 days ago right before bed as I want to capitalize on its sleep benefits. If and when I go to 4iu, I'm sure I'll play with it a little, but is there any benefits to taking gh pre or post workout. I always like to eat 1-2hours before and immediately after so wouldn't that alone diminish the effects of gh? And if I don't eat then I'd feel like I'm loosing my window.
For simplicity I just take my full dose before bed. If ever I go higher maybe I'll consider splitting the dose.

Back