• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Hey Tracy, we got testing results back on two HGH vials from the NY promo sale with vastly different results. One vial came back at 15iu, while the other was at 27iu as expected. Both had grey tops and were ordered within the promo window. Any idea what happened with the first vial? Are the 15iu vials also grey tops? We are organizing a second test with a larger number of vials to get more data.
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Following up on this. Our re-test consisted of 8 vials of 24iu hGH from the NY promo, and each of them tested well. Amount, purity, and dimer were all within expected range. This includes a vial from the original person with the issue. It came from the same kit, so no idea what happened with the vial from the first test. I still do not believe any of this was intentional and that there is no chance this was the donor's fault, but also that testing shows it was an isolated issue.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Following up on this. Our re-test consisted of 8 vials of 24iu hGH from the NY promo, and each of them tested well. Amount, purity, and dimer were all within expected range. This includes a vial from the original person with the issue. It came from the same kit, so no idea what happened with the vial from the first test. I still do not believe any of this was intentional and that there is no chance this was the donor's fault, but also that testing shows it was an isolated issue.
Thanks for the feedback, it might be interesting if they release the test earlier as gesture of good faith.
We can assume that the initial vial is a an outlier, or an error while testing.

Thanks for the feedback, it might be interesting if they release the test earlier as gesture of good faith.
We can assume that the initial vial is a an outlier, or an error while testing.
This WAS THE gesture of good faith. The group is diligent and fair and felt it was the right thing to share the results. They did this despite being blasted and accused when the initial testing was not so flattering.

SHE RESPONDED!!and I gave her money..I think she likes me.
GIF by BET Awards

Hey guys. Few days ago i mentioned about the pip of the raws from them. I reheated the sustanon and propionat to around 100-110degress for longer and now i dont experience any pip. I think it was of the high meltingpoint of the short esters and i didnt heated high enough. Sorry for the confusion.

For simplicity I just take my full dose before bed. If ever I go higher maybe I'll consider splitting the dose.
Isn’t it known that you already release a good amount of GH during sleep so why would you inject exogenous GH pre bed

Morning levels are low, why would you not inject it morning?

Just wondering

Hey guys. Few days ago i mentioned about the pip of the raws from them. I reheated the sustanon and propionat to around 100-110degress for longer and now i dont experience any pip. I think it was of the high meltingpoint of the short esters and i didnt heated high enough. Sorry for the confusion.
And you tried to make me sound like a cunt after I said it wasn’t the raws !

Isn’t it known that you already release a good amount of GH during sleep so why would you inject exogenous GH pre bed

Morning levels are low, why would you not inject it morning?

Just wondering
Makes sense. I guess you take it before bed to replicate that.

From what I've read, people get lethargic with morning gh. I've never tried it so i wouldnt know.

This WAS THE gesture of good faith. The group is diligent and fair and felt it was the right thing to share the results. They did this despite being blasted and accused when the initial testing was not so flattering.
How do I get into this testing group? I would love to be a part of it.