Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

i've no estrogenic problem no oily skin

I can try thank you
Oily skin is not a must

I had 180 of E2 but zero skin problems; except zero libido, I took 1mg Arimidex per day to lower them (once lowered I then changed the dose to 0.5 E2D) and the libido returned

I used and still use Testosterone QSC (Cypionate)

Did I forget to mention that I have been using testosterone for 5 years and have never had erection problems?
or do you need more information to give a more intelligent answer on your part?
I’ve just read the rest of the comments lol. It’s obviously elevated e2 from high test aromatisation and the hcg but you’ve been running test for 5 years so you will know this right ? And just because you haven’t got oily skin doesn’t mean you’re e2 isn’t sky high ! Try getting bloodwork done? Or do you go by ( feels )

OK, I simply asked myself the question because for years I had no problems, but only by changing the brand of testosterone.
And all this after a month of use.
I will do as you suggest blood tests and use of acillaries.
Thank you all

Did I forget to mention that I have been using testosterone for 5 years and have never had erection problems?
or do you need more information to give a more intelligent answer on your part?
I injected an entire vial of Tracy's test cyp and my snake is ready to slither

You should get bloodwork, or a hplc test

I've been on TRT+ for about 1 year now, and Primo (at 2:1 ratio to Test C) for about 3 months. I've been loving the results. If I wanted to experiment with something else on the promo list, is there anything someone would recommend? Maybe replace the Primo with something else or stack onto?

...how many vials are in one kit. I am confused on the pricing and amount.
Lol, same. we've all been there.

I've been on TRT+ for about 1 year now, and Primo (at 2:1 ratio to Test C) for about 3 months. I've been loving the results... Maybe replace the Primo with something else or stack onto?
What is your e2 now vs before adding Primo at that ratio? And to be crystal clear are you dosing 2x Primo to 1x Test?
If you love the results why mess with it? You're out of TRT territory i guess so hell, just increase the total dose of each but keep your ratio if your e2 isn't tanked.

Lol, same. we've all been there.

What is your e2 now vs before adding Primo at that ratio? And to be crystal clear are you dosing 2x Primo to 1x Test?
If you love the results why mess with it? You're out of TRT territory i guess so hell, just increase the total dose of each but keep your ratio if your e2 isn't tanked.
i would love if i could run more primo but everytime i try to increase the primo to test ratio over 1,3 : 2 i get low e2..

Back