Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

QSC injectable oils promo !

This will be the only promo for oils this year 2024, profit is low, so we can't afford doing it multiple times, not like peptides, so I advice you to take advantage of it to get your 2024 stocks !

✉ Email : sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

✆ Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Promo Productdosage per mlPrice per kit (USD)
Test C250mg/ml$45
Test E250mg/ml$45
Test P100mg/ml$45
Sustanon250mg/ml$45
NPP100mg/ml$45
Deca200mg/ml$55
Tren A100mg/ml$75
Tren E200mg/ml$135
Tren H (Parabolan)100mg/ml$150
Trestolone acetate (MENT)50mg/ml$165
Mast P100mg/ml$75
Mast E200mg/ml$85
Primo E100mg/ml$130
Primo E200mg/ml$250
DHB 1-Test Cyp100mg/ml$95
Ripped: Test P/Mast P/Tren A300mg/ml$130
Superdrol40 mg/ml$50

Again if the posting of promo pricing is against the rules, admin is free to delete that column, I have no intention to break the forum rules, and that's why I made also a pastbin:

View: https://pastebin.com/NSbM5DVM

➜ Ordering form:

List of items:
email:
Name:
shipping address:
Phone number:

Payment instructions will be sent to you after you send these info.

➜ Important Remarks:

Orders can be placed on both email and whatsaap, but you only can choose one channel to avoid confusion

➜ Frequent questions:

Q: promo duration?

A: 1 week. End 04/04/2024

Q: how long after the order is created can I pay?

A: for crypto payment, it should be in less than 24 hours. If you took longer to get the funds ready, you must ask for the address again. If something bad happens to the wallet and got closed or banned, and you pay 2 days later with no verification and money couldn't be released, that's on your responsibility. So make sure to send the funds within the 24 hours after your receive payment instructions or ask for them again.

Q: Is the promo domestic?

A: No, only international, shipping from China

Q: Can I add other items to same parcel to save shipping cost?

A: yes possible

Q: I placed an order the last day of promo but got late reply, after end of promo, will my order get honored?

A: yes, but avoid waiting until last day.

Q: I have an issue with payment, or communication.

A: you can reach me either on forum private messages or via the email: tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

This email is not for orders, just to solve issues.

Q: Payment methods?

A: Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, USDT (trc20 and erc20), ETH erc20, USDC erc20

Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD), Chinese (RMB)
Be careful to not choose wrong networks when you pay using crypto, we don't accept base networks, solana, polygon. We don't have other crypto such as XMR, Litcoin etc...

Q: is phone number necessary?

A: for many countries yes, for some others no. If you don't want to send it, provide a fake one, don't ask us to fake one, if no phone number is provided, the order won't be processed.

Q: is email necessary when I place order via whatsaap?

A: to get the tracking number yes, because an assistant will be sending trackings to your emails. But it's not necessary.

Q: Reship policy?

A: same as before. Nothing changes during promo.

- We resend for free if your parcel is lost or seized, we only resend once, there is a certain time of awaiting to be eligible for reship and it depends on each country, for example USA 2 months with no delivery, Canada 2 months from last tracking update... and might vary based on the line used.
- Most of countries have the right in reship: USA, European countries, UAE, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Ukraine, Russia, Taiwan, Singapore...
- Some countries have conditional reship policy: Canada and Australia. Reship insurance is 20% of total cost added to their orders to be eligible for reship if the parcel is lost or seized and it's optional.
- Some countries have no reship policy: Norway, Israel, african countries, India, Brazil, Peru, Chile, New Zealand, Turkey, Mexico, KSA, Kuweit, EU domestic Finland, Armenia..
- Express delivery have no reship policy for all countries, we often arrange to customers only the safest lines and fastest, but when they require express, we can do it for them.

Q: shipping fees?

A: we choose the safest/fastest lines for you. Don't waste sales agents time by asking for cheaper lines, if your order didn't made it because you choosed express or didn't want a special line, then no reship policy.
How to calculate weight, easy, each 4 kits of oils are considered 1 kilo gross weight
so for example USA:
1 kilo $55
2 kilos $88

Discord channel:

Code:
https://discord.gg/KWUuzc9s

View: https://pastebin.com/NSbM5DVM

Last edited:
Discord channel:

Code:
https://discord.gg/KWUuzc9s

Getting crowded in there quick
Tracy has the PED and the Peptide crews uniting in discord. Suzy Semaglutide and Timmy Tren are going to get cozy. My prediction is that the Discord server is going to get nuked before long. It's going absolutely bonkers. Pretty entertaining nonetheless.

Tracy has the PED and the Peptide crews uniting in discord. Suzy Semaglutide and Timmy Tren are going to get cozy. My prediction is that the Discord server is going to get nuked before long. It's going absolutely bonkers. Pretty entertaining nonetheless.
Recently I've been learning how to use Discord. It's goddamn confusing. It's official, I'm old now. Can't figure this shit out that the kids are into anymore.

Is there a current price list posted someplace? If not, how do I get one? Really wanting to take advantage of the promo on the anabolics, but needing peptides too...

Well, her experience might be true though, we cannot discount that. However, just because QSC raws causes pip for her it doesn’t mean it does to others.

Same deal with the other suppliers, it might not cause pip for her but it might to other peeps.

Anyway, I have brewed QSC sust at 250mg and its painless.
I think maybe it has to do with the freshness of the raw powder?

Creating a Discord run by QSC is a brilliant idea! Good move, Tracy. Hopefully you put some rules in place to keep it from getting banned.

Back