Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Now with actual staff, all orders can be processed very fast.
I won't ask you to not bother us with multiple emails now, when you have a question, ask it, no matter the question.
You haven't received tracking number after 2-3 days for normal lines, feel free to ask for it.
You haven't received tracking for special line after 1 week, feel free to ask for it too.
Also if you want payment confirmation, our staff don't mind to reply to your emails, a simple email like: can you please confirm my crypto payment is ok.
If you use bank transfer, be patient not all banks process wires in the same time, so when our staff tell you it's not received, it's not received yet.
Make sure to send the sender name that figures in the bank transfer, a bank receipt is always welcome to make the identification of the transfer easier.
Avoid asking technical questions by email, my staff are young ladies, not bodybuilders. They can't help you how to use steroids and peptides, nor how to store them or brew them, when you have technical question, you are free to reach me here or post in forum.
Same for color of tops, a minimum of effort opening the recent lab tests hosted in the PDF price list can help you to know the color of tops when you have doubts or confusion.
Please always check the numbers because colors are meaningless, except for peptides since few weeks/months when we started testing every batch.
Domestic orders, we have no way to tell you what color of tops, so make sure always to keep the items in their boxes, and check the SKU next to bar codes.
If you already mixed them the only way to figure out will be testing the oils or purchasing extra kits.

I'm hearing about suppliers of peptides no longer being able to go direct to consumer because of a new policy in China. Do you have any idea what they're talking about? I'm assuming you all are unconcerned about this, if it's even actually something that's happening right now?

I'm hearing about suppliers of peptides no longer being able to go direct to consumer because of a new policy in China. Do you have any idea what they're talking about? I'm assuming you all are unconcerned about this, if it's even actually something that's happening right now?
If you mean shipping to mainland china addresses, it's not new.
Suppliers are not allowed to sell to chinese citizens, and not allowed to ship china domestic. The steroids, peptides etc... can be only exported, or sent to freight forwarders in China. Consequences can be jail easily if you ship to chinese.

If you mean shipping to mainland china addresses, it's not new.
Suppliers are not allowed to sell to chinese citizens, and not allowed to ship china domestic. The steroids, peptides etc... can be only exported, or sent to freight forwarders in China. Consequences can be jail easily if you ship to chinese.
Thanks for clarifying. Yeah - friends tell me some of the other places have stopped taking US and other export orders, been refunding, and issued statements saying that they'll only sell to distributors/labs.

It smelled like bullshit but I figured I'd ask.

Thanks for clarifying. Yeah - friends tell me some of the other places have stopped taking US and other export orders, been refunding, and issued statements saying that they'll only sell to distributors/labs.

It smelled like bullshit but I figured I'd ask.

There are some periods when busts increase, and things get strict in China, especially during some national events.
Many chinese suppliers made the choice to not take unecessary risks and deal only with wholesellers with a certain MOQ, so less shipments, and less inspections from chinese customs.
QSC has been working on getting security our priority few months ago during asian games, and the necessary has been done to not have to worry about this anymore.

The tracking you get is a reship tracking, you can find the USPS tracking associated to it few days in the tracking steps. The tracking we provide just give you extra steps to avoid hearing my tracking haven't moved since 1 week and I think it's not shipped. Now to USA you see all the steps from departure from China to arrival to USA, but we are able to provide you the equivalent tracking USPS that shows only one step and updates until it's out of delivery.
What's the best website to track these Chinese tracking numbers you are sending out now?

What's the best website to track these Chinese tracking numbers you are sending out now?
I was using 17track but have since started using packages and it’s way better. It’ll automatically combine both the Chinese tracking number and usps tracking number just by putting the Sunyou one in. I paid the $5 for the year of no ads but it’s free too

Does anyone know What’s the highest concentration of @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals HGH that will hold in BAC water ?

I’ve got prescription insulin pens that I’ve rinsed out w BAC water and have used them for peptides but reconstituted as directed. Eg 10 IUs = 1ML. Wondering what’s the highest concentration that will hold so I can load many weeks worth for travel purposes.

Thx

Does anyone know What’s the highest concentration of @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals HGH that will hold in BAC water ?

I’ve got prescription insulin pens that I’ve rinsed out w BAC water and have used them for peptides but reconstituted as directed. Eg 10 IUs = 1ML. Wondering what’s the highest concentration that will hold so I can load many weeks worth for travel purposes.

Thx
I use a insulin pen and I mix mine at .5ml= 10iu

Thx
I've done .5ml bac water to 24iu

Back