Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I add 0.6cc bac water so 2iu is 5 units. Or I add 1.2cc bac water so 2iu is 10 units. Just depends on how much water I want to inject. I also print labels so I know how much each unit is bc I'll forget without it
This is wrong FYI. 1cc=1ml. If you add less bac water (.6cc) each unit or tic mark will contain more iu's.

If you add 1.2cc or 1.2ml each numbered tic will be 2iu exactly

Fuck now I'm confused

I know I've asked this before. How are you guys reconstituting and dosing the 24 IU hgh? Like using a 1ml insulin syringe to get 2iu doses. My brain hurts doing math if anyone has an iu hgh calculator page for this ...point me in the right direction please. Haha
This is how i do it. 24 ÷ 100 (tics for the 1ml syringe) = 0.24 iu per tic. Now you can multiply how many IUs you want.

This is wrong FYI. 1cc=1ml. If you add less bac water (.6cc) each unit or tic mark will contain more iu's.

Fuck now I'm confused
No. It's right. If I add 0.6cc to 24iu HGH, 5 units is 2iu HGH. If I add 1.2cc to 24iu HGH, 10 units is 2iu hgh. You are correct that each tic mark will contain more iu when using less bac water. That's why when I use 0.6cc bac water then 10 units is 4iu HGH, but when I use 1.2cc bac water 10 units is only 2iu hgh. All you gotta do is plug it into a peptide calc

Last edited:
Is there a way to request a specific delivery date for international orders? I am away quite often and would like the delivery to occur when I am home.
The USPS will hold your mail for free while you are gone. You can request the hold on their official website. You set the dates and you can choose if you want to pick up your mail and packages when you are back or if you want them to deliver everything. This doesnt require a PO Box.

No. It's right. If I add 0.6cc to 24iu HGH, 5 units is 2iu HGH. If I add 1.2cc to 24iu HGH, 10 units is 2iu hgh. You are correct that each tic mark will contain more iu when using less bac water. That's why when I use 0.6cc bac water then 10 units is 4iu HGH, but when I use 1.2cc bac water 10 units is only 2iu hgh
I dunno man when you say 5units i assume you mean the "10" marking line?

I'm just gonna sit here silently and wait for others to chime in because I just confused the shit out of myself. Until then I'm adding 1ml and pulling to the top of the 4th tic mark under the "10" tic for 2iu.

But there isn't a direct correlation between mg's and iu's. I don't think you can use that with hgh.
You're making it too complicated. Where it asks for vial quantity in mg, just enter 24. It doesn't have to be mg, it can be any unit unit you want. You know you have 24iu in the vial. That's all that matters. Then when it asks how much you want to remove in mcg just remember that to get to mcg from mg you multiply by 1000. So if u want 2iu of HGH, enter 2000. You'll get your answer

No. When I say 5 units I mean the 5th line on the syringe that says 5 next to it. 5 is halfway to 10. What kind of insulin syringe do you have? Do you not have a line for every number? Is it every other?

I'm just gonna sit here silently and wait for others to chime in because I just confused the shit out of myself. Until then I'm adding 1ml and pulling to the top of the 4th tic mark under the "10" tic for 2iu.
So if you add 1ml to 24iu HGH, 10 units is 2.4iu HGH. For 2iu it would be 8.3 units on an insulin syringe

It's funny to hear so many people struggle with this, because in reality it should be just simple math. But I struggle with it too.

I add 2.4mL water to my 24iu vial. So that means 1.2mL=12iu. So .6mL=6iu. So .3mL=3iu. So .1mL=1iu

I think a lot of confusion happens when we think of notches on the syringe as units. Or 10 notches as unit. Or whatever.

You know that .1mL=1iu with formula above.

You know your syringe holds 1mL.

So you know .1 or 1/10 or one-tenths of that syringe is 1iu.

My dose is 6iu. So I need .6 or 6/10 or six-tenths of that syringe to get my dose.

The syringes highest marking is 100(units, but who cares what we call it). So simple math determines I need to fill syringe to 60 mark to get my dose.

The hardest part is this:

Two trains leave the station at the same time, one going east the other going west...

I'm kidding. But now all I need is for someone to come and tell me I've been doing it wrong this whole time.

Fuck now I'm confused
I see I'm fucking up my syringe terminology. @dirthand.
I add 0.6cc bac water so 2iu is 5 units. Or I add 1.2cc bac water so 2iu is 10 units. Just depends on how much water I want to inject. I also print labels so I know how much each unit is bc I'll forget without it
When he said 5units I was counting 5 tic marks with the 5th tic mark being "10". I thought he was saying with .6cc the "10" will have 2iu. But I'm gonna stop explaining my fuck up because I don't want to confuse people.

@Laxbro88 While you are correct (I didn't know this).33mg OF HGH is equal to 1iu. Every substance or compound is different so there is not a direct/universal conversion from iu to mg/mcg. Iu is potency while mg/mcg is obviously mass

Back