Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

There seems to be quite a bit of intrigue with DHB. maybe someone else can chime in
I’ve used a full kit from qsc and honestly I think I’ve only ever had 1 or 2 jabs which was sore after! Never no lumps. Really enjoyed it. Only ever used during a cut, made me vascular as hell and maintained strength and mass well. I’ve also used it from other labs without issues. I think labs have mastered the brewing now, I remember primo was notorious for pip once too.

Not my personal experience, but a friend of mine is currently running ripped and also seemed to have lots of problems with the pain after injection. Even had massive lump after injecting it alone, but told me that dilluting it with test made it nearly pip free
I will try to dilute with some test or ten. Hope it's better otherwise I will have to stop using it.

Yes though natty production doesn’t cease immediately. I’m a big believer of following the natural production as close as possible. So, I take small injections .5 -.75iu post-workout twice per day at roughly 10am and 4pm and then the largest dose at night 1.5- 2iu.
When I first started taking it I thought I was going to die lol. Took awhile to get the timing right.
Pre workout is a no go for me.
What do you mean you thought you were going to die? lol that’s pretty extreme, what sides did you get?

There seems to be quite a bit of intrigue with DHB. maybe someone else can chime in
DHB is my Fave compound! Absolutely amazing! I used to heat my vial up before use and make sure the compound is not crashed at all - then no PIP. Full, stronger by the day, biggest I have ever been, felt amazing... only issues were hair loss and really high blood pressure... however my blood pressure and hair loss are underlying issues I have already and this compound made those a lot worse. My cycle was 300 test 28p DHB. If sides are good for you I would say this is the best compound you can take

What do you mean you thought you were going to die? lol that’s pretty extreme, what sides did you get?
Lol simply started out taking too much. After about a week I could barely walk for 2-3 days. No other sides. Reduced dosage, changed injection timing and legs returned to normal by day 3.
Been great ever since.

Lol simply started out taking too much. After about a week I could barely walk for 2-3 days. No other sides. Reduced dosage, changed injection timing and legs returned to normal by day 3.
Been great ever since.
Whoa whoa whoa what happened to your legs? I've experienced a little CT but nothing with my legs. How much were you taking?

Been great ever since.
did you get fat water bag legs, a nerve issue or both? My CT was only my left arm but it didn't swell or anything like that.

Back