Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I see I'm fucking up my syringe terminology. @dirthand.

When he said 5units I was counting 5 tic marks with the 5th tic mark being "10". I thought he was saying with .6cc the "10" will have 2iu. But I'm gonna stop explaining my fuck up because I don't want to confuse people.

@Laxbro88 While you are correct (I didn't know this).33mg OF HGH is equal to 1iu. Every substance or compound is different so there is not a direct/universal conversion from iu to mg/mcg. Iu is potency while mg/mcg is obviously mass
sorry man Im on the tren and was being shitty, it gets confusing for sure, sorry for being a dick.

did you get fat water bag legs, a nerve issue or both? My CT was only my left arm but it didn't swell or anything like that.
Nothing like that. No swelling or weight gain or nerve pain. Legs felt more like they were going to explode or rip apart and exhausted feeling. Kinda hard to explain

did you get fat water bag legs, a nerve issue or both? My CT was only my left arm but it didn't swell or anything like that.
Let me be of a helping hand - Even though I feel like you aren't exactly a Fan :p ...But we hold no grudges here ... Anyways - Consider supplementing with Potassium if your CTS is significant - at 10 IU QSC GH daily I had pretty severe CTS all day and Crippling bad at night to the point that My hands felt like they were crushed in a vice . Lowering to 5 marginally helped. Added in potassium( I took 2500-3000 MG supplemental Potassium citrate daily ) But you find the right dose for you as Potassium can be lethal .... Long story short at that dose FOR ME CTS got 95 %better . Now I only feel it marginally at night @10 Units - And its not at the point where I would consider adding in more potassium to see if its gone totally - It's that insignificant for me now ... Take from it what you will - As said - don't be a mong and pop potassium like candy it can be lethal if Od...

Also be careful when using potassium supplements with ace inhibitors ( blood pressure meds )
Correct ! Thanks for the catch - With that said - more often than not from what I see (not medical advise just an observation) People who are hyperkalemic do not get as bad CTS if any at all - and if they do its unrelated to potassium at that point and could be any of the other causes such as tight forearms / tiny wrists , etc etc... But thanks for pointing this out indeed

Also be careful when using potassium supplements with ace inhibitors ( blood pressure meds )
I did this when I tried mast for the first time. Thought I was going to get ahead of the mast depleting some of the minerals. Turns out high doses of potassium is part of the cocktail for lethal injection. lol

I did this when I tried mast for the first time. Thought I was going to get ahead of the mast depleting some of the minerals. Turns out high doses of potassium is part of the cocktail for lethal injection. lol
How much were you taking then lol! IIRC 4700 mg is RDA

How much were you taking then lol! IIRC 4700 mg is RDA
Maybe 4-6 gs but also with bp meds which causes you to retain potassium. I’m not saying I almost died, it was just a fun fact I came across when I was trying to figure out what was going on. I was getting heart palpitations and muscle pain.

finally made two orders again. first time with jessica . ordered first time tirzepatide,5mg kit. never used before..what dose should I start with? 2.5?

Anyone using QSC's MT1? what dosages you starting out with?
I started with 500mcg for two days, moved to 750mcg for two days then 1000mcg. I split each into two daily injections. Timing of the injections were a bit all over the place. Started out in the morning, then before bed, started doing one right before going outside in the sun or to the tanning bed. I started two weeks before vacation, went to the tanning bed four times (6 minutes each) before the trip and have been staying with the dose through the trip. Have a very nice, natural looking tan (I have always tanned easily, this just expedited it). Planning to move to 250 or 500mcg for maintenance.

2.5mg first 4 weeks, add 2.5mg every 4 weeks thereafter. I personally did 3weeks and I'm at 7.5mg
finally made two orders again. first time with jessica . ordered first time tirzepatide,5mg kit. never used before..what dose should I start with? 2.5?

Every four week increase should be minimum not required. You might find 5mg is all you need for appetite suppression. No need to increase arbitrarily, listen to your body. Also, Lilly has the dosage information on their website you can reference, plus the multitude of threads here in the other forums vs a source thread.

Every four week increase should be minimum not required. You might find 5mg is all you need for appetite suppression. No need to increase arbitrarily, listen to your body. Also, Lilly has the dosage information on their website you can reference, plus the multitude of threads here in the other forums vs a source thread.

^good tips

If fat loss stalls and side effects are tolerable, consider titrating up.

This thread is a gold mine for Q&As, user experiences, et cetera.

Ya I've personally felt no affects on it until now hitting 7.5mg I'm pretty big though. My wife gets pretty heavy sides at 2.5mg and she's been there for about 8 weeks now cruising

Back