Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I must be immune to these drugs - im on 15mg of tirz and could still very easily overeat!

They don’t work for everyone but do for the majority. Personally I cut 30lbs clean eating with 2.5mg for 5 weeks and I think I hit 5mg for the last three. 5mg absolutely nuked my appetite and I struggled to eat once a day at that dose.

I started with 500mcg for two days, moved to 750mcg for two days then 1000mcg. I split each into two daily injections. Timing of the injections were a bit all over the place. Started out in the morning, then before bed, started doing one right before going outside in the sun or to the tanning bed. I started two weeks before vacation, went to the tanning bed four times (6 minutes each) before the trip and have been staying with the dose through the trip. Have a very nice, natural looking tan (I have always tanned easily, this just expedited it). Planning to move to 250 or 500mcg for maintenance.
Any sides at any dose? Never used mt1 before, only 2.

Hey y’all, what’s the best way to track @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals’ packages? probably been asked and answered before but it’s buried too deep in this thread.

Thanks

Can anybody comment on the substance texture of their primo 200 compared to their 100mg? Is it still smooth'ish?

Any sides at any dose? Never used mt1 before, only 2.
I've felt just slightly nauseous and flushed immediately after dosing, but I'd say that that's roughly the same for 1 or 2.

I'd always used 1, but a couple of months ago couldn't find any, so went with 2 for the first time. It at least seems to me to be much more difficult to control the effect by adjusting the dose of 2 vs. 1.

Dosing 2 as I did 1, which is starting with 1mg/day for a week, then shifting to 1mg/week to maintain, hasn't worked well at all. I'm dealing with comments daily on how tanned I am. I haven't taken a dose in almost 3w now, and am still looking like a medium-toned black man -
Person shrugging

Hey y’all, what’s the best way to track @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals’ packages? probably been asked and answered before but it’s buried too deep in this thread.

Thanks
I'd historically used 17track, but recently have started digging this one: Universal Parcel Tracking - Global Package Tracking

Also, as others have mentioned, sign up for USPS Informed Delivery: https://reg.usps.com/portal/register (USPS.com® - Register for an online account)

I started with 500mcg for two days, moved to 750mcg for two days then 1000mcg. I split each into two daily injections. Timing of the injections were a bit all over the place. Started out in the morning, then before bed, started doing one right before going outside in the sun or to the tanning bed. I started two weeks before vacation, went to the tanning bed four times (6 minutes each) before the trip and have been staying with the dose through the trip. Have a very nice, natural looking tan (I have always tanned easily, this just expedited it). Planning to move to 250 or 500mcg for maintenance.
I haven't used MT1 yet, but my research on it said that it should be used immediately before sun exposure, because it doesn't work without the sun (or a bed). Using it at other times of the day can cause darkening of freckles, moles, sunspots, or other similar skin blemishes, especially in fairer skinned people. Annnd possibly boners.

Just what I read in a few places...

I haven't used MT1 yet, but my research on it said that it should be used immediately before sun exposure, because it doesn't work without the sun (or a bed). Using it at other times of the day can cause darkening of freckles, moles, sunspots, or other similar skin blemishes, especially in fairer skinned people. Annnd possibly boners.

Just what I read in a few places...
I think that's pretty much three same for MT2.
I'll have to read up on MT1 vs MT2 for tanning.
I've always used MT2 with great effect. & found immediately injing pre tan bed was best.
DatBTrue had a protocol that ive used but it was poor in that it had a "build-up" period without sun exposure--was unnecessary & only led to increased darkening of freckles etc. The dosing was unnecessary high as well

Hey everyone, I'd like to put an order but I've been lurking long enough here and saw that some people found floaters and hair in their Test vials, is that issue still there or is it better now?

Back