Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I may have to order here my tirz. Xce is closed down and few others. Idk why. But I've ordered threw here before and had great experience.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals i ordered from you guys Saturday morning and she hasn’t sent a tracking number and the only reply that’s been given is ‘hold on’

Water Mean GIF by SVT

I'm literally running raws that are 15yrs old in my current cycle.... They don't degrade or go off. Vac packed and stored out of UV light and I'm yet to see a problem.

Same as finished oils, last cycle I had finished oils I had made back in 2006 and still GTG.
15 years?
Did you store it at room temperature or refrigerated?

Anyone with Semaglutide 2mg? I ordered a kit a few weeks ago and i don't feel nothing, someone can report?
1 week 0.25
2º 0.5
3º 075.
4º 1mg
5º 1.5mg and I can feel only a small suppression in hunger

Anyone with Semaglutide 2mg? I ordered a kit a few weeks ago and i don't feel nothing, someone can report?
1 week 0.25
2º 0.5
3º 075.
4º 1mg
5º 1.5mg and I can feel only a small suppression in hunger
Some people just need more than others, I have people sick off 250mcg and I have some folks that need 1mg or more a week.

15 years?
Did you store it at room temperature or refrigerated?
Room temp (and where I live it gets HOT), no need to refrigerate, it gets heated WAY above room temps while brewing, plus putting it in the fridge/freezer runs the risk that it might absorb moisture. I just used a food saver and vac packed the raws (Double bagged to be sure) and put it in the bottom of a cloths draw so its out of UV light.

Same with the finished oils (Brewed with GSO), bottled up in 100ml vials and sitting in the bottom of a cloths draw.

Some people just need more than others, I have people sick off 250mcg and I have some folks that need 1mg or more a week.
Yes, I thought that is personal, and the place of the injection as long as it is subq is indifferent, doing it on the upper part of the legs.

Room temp (and where I live it gets HOT), no need to refrigerate, it gets heated WAY above room temps while brewing, plus putting it in the fridge/freezer runs the risk that it might absorb moisture. I just used a food saver and vac packed the raws (Double bagged to be sure) and put it in the bottom of a cloths draw so its out of UV light.

Same with the finished oils (Brewed with GSO), bottled up in 100ml vials and sitting in the bottom of a cloths draw.
Thank you for your answer

Back