Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone with Semaglutide 2mg? I ordered a kit a few weeks ago and i don't feel nothing, someone can report?
1 week 0.25
2º 0.5
3º 075.
4º 1mg
5º 1.5mg and I can feel only a small suppression in hunger
I bought the 2mg last year when it was the only thing in stock at the time. It worked for me but I needed 0.5mg to feel anything at first, and it didn't take long to bump up to 1mg to keep the effects. I was also probably using more than needed though. Basically if I felt hungry at all I'd up the dose.

Anyone with Semaglutide 2mg? I ordered a kit a few weeks ago and i don't feel nothing, someone can report?
1 week 0.25
2º 0.5
3º 075.
4º 1mg
5º 1.5mg and I can feel only a small suppression in hunger
They use the same raw whether it's 2 mg 10 mg or 30 mg kits. Testing shows their GLP-1 shit is gtg for the most part.

Maybe I'm not reading your schedule properly but you stay at 0.25 for 4 weeks then tie trade up 0.25 mg every 4 weeks

Room temp (and where I live it gets HOT), no need to refrigerate, it gets heated WAY above room temps while brewing, plus putting it in the fridge/freezer runs the risk that it might absorb moisture. I just used a food saver and vac packed the raws (Double bagged to be sure) and put it in the bottom of a cloths draw so its out of UV light.

Same with the finished oils (Brewed with GSO), bottled up in 100ml vials and sitting in the bottom of a cloths draw.
Same here I've got raws vac sealed with an O2 absorber sitting in my gun safe for well past 10+ years and a few liter bottles of test and other shit I've been heavy trt'ing on over a decade. I've had to replace the bottle stopper 3 times over the years since it gets beat up after thousands of punctures with 20-23g needles

Is their wapp working properly? I've placed an order yesterday but message only has 1 tick they seem offline, don't wanna miss the promo thanks

Same here I've got raws vac sealed with an O2 absorber sitting in my gun safe for well past 10+ years and a few liter bottles of test and other shit I've been heavy trt'ing on over a decade. I've had to replace the bottle stopper 3 times over the years since it gets beat up after thousands of punctures with 20-23g needles
Yeah, I really don't think there is a used by date for AAS. Even the GSO I used to brew has held up absolutely fine. Raws, I'm confident will store indefinitely as long as you limit oxygen exposure, remove UV light and make sure they can't get exposed to moisture.

At worst, I would guess any degradation would be in low single digit, but in using it, I have noticed no difference in potency to stuff I've had for 15yrs and the stuff I brewed from QSC orders last year.

No lab tests to say for sure though, so take it for whatever you think its worth.

Those stoppers really take a pounding but do give out! I end up either preloading 20 barrels at a time or draw out of the larger bottles and make up 10ml vial mixes for my next cycle. That way, its only 1 needle into the large bottles stopper each time. But takes no time either to swap stoppers over if needed.

Back