Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Have you tried other RIP blends? I’ve never experienced much pip if any on 3 other vendors. Haven’t tried QSC’s though.
No never tried other blend. I usually prefer having compounds separate to do my own dosage.
So far over users have reported to dilute it with some T to avoid pip. Just need to find how much T.

I read thru the last few pages and didn’t see anything on this topic but why am I receiving 2 replies from 2 different reps (Bella and Irene) to my emails? And why is one of them asking for my phone number? Neither of those things has ever happened with QSC. And yes I’m using the right email address.

I read thru the last few pages and didn’t see anything on this topic but why am I receiving 2 replies from 2 different reps (Bella and Irene) to my emails? And why is one of them asking for my phone number? Neither of those things has ever happened with QSC. And yes I’m using the right email address.

Yeah they're asking for a phone number now. You're already giving your real shipping address and probably real name, so why not

Some shipping companies require a phone number for contact if any delivery issues

Back