Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Please don't tag me in other topics where I can't answer. As subscribers, our previliges in forum are limited and we are only allowed to post in UG and lab testing sections, so when you initiate a thread and mention me I am not able to comment in your thread, so whenever there a question or a topic, feel free to post about it in this thread, no need to create a seperate one, otherwise you can't get my answer or opinion about it.

Any reports on any pip from the Test E? I used a different brand before that uses MCT oil and had a bad pip. So sort of hesitant to order oils from here. Any feed back is appreciated.

Was pondering the same. However, i have used Test E for the last 25 years and you know old habits die hard.

Tried different Test E, all give me pip.

no reason to use a product that has known problems.

to each their own. would rather not deal with PIP. or anything that affects training.

Is it possible to purchase 5g of methyltrenbolone and 5g of t3 for 250-275 because 10g for each is too much for me to use? Thanks

Tried different Test E, all give me pip.

no reason to use a product that has known problems.

to each their own. would rather not deal with PIP. or anything that affects training.
I never heard or read that Test E inherently causes a Pip regardless of the carrier oil!! Is that a fact?

Back