Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ordered 3/20/24 and package just landed today. Very happy with the turn around. I'm still confused on what color tops are what tho.
My delivery times were not as rosy.
-Order 7. Mar, EU to EU.
-Askd 13.Mar tracking number
-21. Mar got tracking number
-Got my order yesterday.
I'm speechless.

My delivery times were not as rosy.
-Order 7. Mar, EU to EU.
-Askd 13.Mar tracking number
-21. Mar got tracking number
-Got my order yesterday.
I'm speechless.
Lmao EU and US people are so entitled its hilarious, crying about shipping time when it took less than a month, its takes for me on average 60-70 days from the time I order to the time its reaches my door.

Lmao EU and US people are so entitled its hilarious, crying about shipping time when it took less than a month, its takes for me on average 60-70 days from the time I order to the time its reaches my door.
Pssh Americans and EUs ammirite??? The ol' stoic Jew patiently awaits his magical potions (rubs hands menacingly).

What a weird thing to be proud of. Leave it to him for one-uping on a negative.

Outside of product quality and cost, fast comms and fast shipping is what's makes a source stand out (QSC). If everyone just accepted 60-70 day eta that would be a shit show for trying to keep up with batch and product reviews and would leave so much room for bait&switch bs.

Outside of product quality and cost, fast comms and fast shipping is what's makes a source stand out. If everyone just accepted 60-70 day eta that would be a shit show for trying to keep up with batch and product reviews. That would leave so much room for bait&switch bs.
So you expect good quality good price fast secure and stealth shipping and good comms from basically a drug dealer?

So you expect good quality good price fast secure and stealth shipping and good comms from basically a drug dealer?
Yep. We're not buying heavy metal things that make smaller lead things go real real fast. It's not something that will be used for harm. its not a drug designed to get the customer addicted who will then rob or suck a dick to get it. If a source is slow or has bad quality or cost too much another one will pop up to serve the people. Most people on here are productive people who have families and schedules. There are standards here, we aren't people with nothing to do but walk the streets and look for ways to score. Don't compare aas to illicit street drugs.

Last edited:
I never heard or read that Test E inherently causes a Pip regardless of the carrier oil!! Is that a fact?
There was a period back in late 2000's from memory where there was a supply chain issue and raw manufacturers had to tweak the process for Test E and it caused some pip issues for a lot of people.

I have a high tolerance to pip and I had issues with it at the time.

But the supply chain issue got sorted and the process returned to the original and I've personally never had a issue with Test E since.

Ordered on 18 March and received it today from the previous promo.
I have placed another order for the current promo. Let's see if that is as fast as this one.

yes.

My assitants work during working time in China, usually from 8 am to 9-10 pm.

My trensomniac brain don't allow me to sleep nights, so it's batman Tracy who is answering your whatsaaps after midnight china time.
So when you want to reach me personnaly, it's from 11 am US time to 10-11 pm US time.

Like now

well i can say first time trying to order canada domestic not so good...Before all you big bad grumpy bears goes off lol its just a simple review of what happen the last week...

So emailed and never got a reply contacted on here to ask about email..got told never got one but if i wanted to place my order on here cause i already waited a week. So i did just that and placed an order on here with tracy, everything was going smooth and sent in all details for payment etc... the response back was received payment and i would have tracking that day or the next. So i waited till the following week to ask for the tracking and was told they had it the day i ordered, OK cool.. now i have waited 8 days and of course its the weekend now so definitely wont get anything on the weekend. I messaged to ask where my order is as Canada domestic give or take is 3 days although can take up to 5... Going back in to messaging after 8 days, i ask where my order is and why the tracking is not even moving and states item not even picked up. The reply i get back is whats your email.. so i gave my email, although i placed my order through here on messaging, and all our messages are there etc... I have now sent in all the proof of my payment and order and all conversations we had and even how i was given my tracking. Although i am sure it will get worked out. As a first experience trying the domestic Canada to get some simple test and it taking well now at least 2 weeks until something comes, its bit uncalled for... I KNOW SHIT HAPPENS, and accidents happen but really?? not a good experience

i am not complaining nor did i complain to them, its just simply my experience with them and facts of how it is going. not every post on the board will be positive but the negative does help to know in a positive way.

QSC when you see this i just hope things will be worked on as quickly as possible, it would be greatly appreciated. Then i can leave an honest review of how everything was corrected and how they handled the situation and service.

Last edited:
Back