Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've felt just slightly nauseous and flushed immediately after dosing, but I'd say that that's roughly the same for 1 or 2.

I'd always used 1, but a couple of months ago couldn't find any, so went with 2 for the first time. It at least seems to me to be much more difficult to control the effect by adjusting the dose of 2 vs. 1.

Dosing 2 as I did 1, which is starting with 1mg/day for a week, then shifting to 1mg/week to maintain, hasn't worked well at all. I'm dealing with comments daily on how tanned I am. I haven't taken a dose in almost 3w now, and am still looking like a medium-toned black man -
Person shrugging
When my QSC MT2 arrives I'm going to start real slow. 50mcg three times a week right before lifting (I walk in the sun between sets)

I haven't used MT1 yet, but my research on it said that it should be used immediately before sun exposure, because it doesn't work without the sun (or a bed). Using it at other times of the day can cause darkening of freckles, moles, sunspots, or other similar skin blemishes, especially in fairer skinned people. Annnd possibly boners.

Just what I read in a few places...
I've used MT1 a bunch. You definitely get more darkening with sun exposure, but you'll still get some no matter. I haven't noticed darkening of blemishes vs. my overall darkening, FWIW -- but

Once I got to where I wanted to be, my move was to dose up on my way out the door for my weekly golf match.

I just started taking MT2 a couple of months ago, and thus far I prefer MT1. I can't seem to get control of how dark I am with MT2. I haven't taken any in weeks, and I'm still dark AF.
When my QSC MT2 arrives I'm going to start real slow. 50mcg three times a week right before lifting (I walk in the sun between sets)
Good call. There's no undo button. ;)

Hey everyone, I'd like to put an order but I've been lurking long enough here and saw that some people found floaters and hair in their Test vials, is that issue still there or is it better now?
It's rare but happens, and could happen again. The "hair" is generally fibers from a filter on QSC's side.

Some people filter all oils they get, which I think is overkill, but to each his own.

I've never had anything suspicious in any QSC oils, but if I did, I'd just filter it and move on with life.

I'm not the most gentle with my gear, and after a few injections, I invariably end up with some stopper cores floating around. I haven't been able to draw any of them into my syringe, so I don't worry about them either.

TLDR; always put your oils (from anyone) in front of a light and look for anything weird before injecting. If you see something, filter it out with a 22um PTFE filter.

OK, I simply asked myself the question because for years I had no problems, but only by changing the brand of testosterone.
And all this after a month of use.
I will do as you suggest blood tests and use of acillaries.
Thank you all
The hcg is dosed quite a bit higher than advertised closer to 4k-4.5k iu instead of 2500 if you got it back in the late fall / November time frame it was discussed many 100’s of pages back this is why you likely have high e2 and don’t know it

It's rare but happens, and could happen again. The "hair" is generally fibers from a filter on QSC's side.

Some people filter all oils they get, which I think is overkill, but to each his own.

I've never had anything suspicious in any QSC oils, but if I did, I'd just filter it and move on with life.

I'm not the most gentle with my gear, and after a few injections, I invariably end up with some stopper cores floating around. I haven't been able to draw any of them into my syringe, so I don't worry about them either.

TLDR; always put your oils (from anyone) in front of a light and look for anything weird before injecting. If you see something, filter it out with a 22um PTFE filter.
Use your iphone camera light and sit the vial on top, it shines everything

Back