Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Here is the title of his post

"Please give tips for Tracy! Such as ordering, best payment method, dealing with customs (im in US) etc. Also how is their Test E and HGH, thanks gang"​

I did! Salt_Introduction323 is his name on reddit. I don't know if this violates meso rules somehow but I believe if he gets enough reports his account will be banned. He's talking about meso in his comments and has other posts about qsc.

If anyone chooses to interact with him please don't harass just inform him that what he is doing is stupid and selfish.

You can report his reddit ID as "Spam" or as I did "minor abuse or sexualization" then select "content involving physical or emotional abuse or neglect".
Reddit doesn't give you many options or the ability to make a comment in your report but technically he is physically abusing a minor.

Last edited:
Here is the title of his post

"Please give tips for Tracy! Such as ordering, best payment method, dealing with customs (im in US) etc. Also how is their Test E and HGH, thanks gang"​

I did! Salt_Introduction323 is his name on reddit. I don't know if this violates meso rules somehow but I believe if he gets enough reports his account will be banned. He's talking about meso in his comments and has other posts about qsc.

Brother you gotta learn to use the reply button.

No. When i brew the BA with BB and only carrier oil it doesnt give pip. When i brew with the raw it gives pip. When i brew it with other raw source i dont get the pip also. I brew it same all the time. Same bb,ba,carrier oil. So its the raw not the process
Why would anyone get pip from the raws ? It’s not the raws that cause the pip it’s the brewing

I am very happy with communication now! Quick and proffessional! I didn't complain before because all orders have been successful, but now it's just better :)

Back