Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

sorta off topic but how do you guys buy and send bitcoin payments fast? The service I'm trying to use says I can't withdraw it or send it for like 5 days once purchased, waiting for it to "clear".

Is QSC coming back for their peptide crown? Who doesn’t love a come back story… QSC is getting ready to bite an XCE ear
I don’t think @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ever lost the crown. I think it was mostly just a lot of loud crying from the anti-QSC crowd. Admittedly, I did make an order or two from XCE in Dec-Jan, while also ordering from QSC. However, having seen recently posted Jano results on the same timeframe products, I will not be straying from QSC again anytime soon…

How did strike change?
They hold the bitcoin you purchase for 4-5 days before you can withdraw or send it. Fees are 1.2% to buy or sell bitcoin (not too bad I guess, probably standard). So if you don't need bitcoin in a short time frame I guess it could still be useful, but with cashapp you're able to withdraw or send the bitcoin immediately after purchasing (as you used to be able to with Strike)

what kind of promo is that? lol

sorta off topic but how do you guys buy and send bitcoin payments fast? The service I'm trying to use says I can't withdraw it or send it for like 5 days once purchased, waiting for it to "clear".
I'm sure it's the way you funded it. Coinbase for example wants 5 days for bank ACH buys, but you can do PayPal and use it instantly.

So that you don't get your exchange account shut down for sending crypto to a Chinese drug supplier, you should move it to a wallet first, then send to supplier.

Take a look at Guarda if you're looking for a wallet.

Back