Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If you placed an order for the tesa 10mg GB this weekend and haven't got a reply on whatsaap, please send it again.
We have lost some chat history on whatsaap and afraid that some messages on whatsaap has been missed.
Same if you asked a question, or sent an order, or asked for tracking or payment confirmation in the past 2 days and haven't got a reply, please do not hesitate to send the full message again. Thank you.

Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

I have horrible pip on QSC ripped stack. However, it goes away after a bit. It also depends on needle size, injection site; etc.
I've also been using the Ripped Mix recently.
the pip is really bad.
Have you done anything about it or does the pain go away after the second vial?

1715605402180391924260243935710.jpgFirst Order with QSC. I receveid in 2 weeks with Postnl, I can't comment on the HCG and testosterone cypionate because I have to finish my stuff from an another source but I Can tell you that the Tadalafil and Sidenafil work really well I got mad pump in the gym. Same with their albuterol my hand are shaking as I write this comment. Thanks from France

Mine landed a few days ago but I just picked it up. So this is 3,500 IU per vial? Does anyone know how to dose this the easiest way if I want to take 500 IU ....I guess twice a week? It's been a couple years since I took HCG ...but from my doctor it came with instructions. I'm pretty dumb with calculations so I always ask. Haha
Dilute with 1.75ml

Then:

1ml = 2000iu

0.25ml = 500iu

Id recommend not dosing 500iu at a time though. I would do 250iu either EOD or ED at most. If you go that route you’ll be using ~0.13ml each time.

Last edited:
Been using the Ripped blend 0.8 ml EOD, for over 4 weeks. PIP has been nothing to speak of. Using 23ga 1 inch. Doing Quads and VGs.

Would diluting it 1:1 with castor to make 100 mg/mL be out of the question? For TRT. Or do you want 100% castor oil.
Theoretically it would BUT, I tried to filter pure castor oil even warm- does not budge through a 0.22um filter.

So, you cannot dilute with sterile pure castor. You must brew it from the start with castor if you intend to use it.

For total ratio the study stated 50% of the final volume minimum of castor oil to be effective. That’s accounting for material displacement, BB and BA.

Back