Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Would diluting it 1:1 with castor to make 100 mg/mL be out of the question? For TRT. Or do you want 100% castor oil.

35-50% BB+ castor oil works, a little slow but works well.

Maybeee you could extract the whole vial(s) from QSC, measure it in a graduated cylinder, add same amount of castor oil then filter.

At that point you might as well just brew tho

Maybeee you could extract the whole vial(s) from QSC, measure it in a graduated cylinder, add same amount of castor oil then filter.

At that point you might as well just brew tho

Forgive my ignorance, but other than the rare person allergic to MCT, why go with thicker castor oil over the thinner MCT?

I’ve read pubmed studies about castor oil extending the half life of test u and slower dispersement of the hormone. Used for TRT
You are correct.

Which has always made me believe that GSO, since it is a thicker oil than MCT Oil...If you compared the half life of Test Cyp in GSO vs MCT oil, the Test Cyp in GSO will have a longer half life than Test Cyp in MCT oil. Same for Test Enan....Test Enan in GSO will have a longer half life than Test Enan in MCT oil.

For those who want as few injections as possible (ie as long a half life as possible), my recommendation is to use GSO instead of MCT oil.

Email or send a whatsaap to get the updated price list, with new domestic items and adjusted pricing of semaglutide and tirz due to costs of raws keep getting cheaper.

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

This is how you keep your foot on the neck of the competition.

Keep passing along supplier price reductions to customers before anyone else, and soon customers will associate "best deal" with "QSC".

You are correct.

Which has always made me believe that GSO, since it is a thicker oil than MCT Oil...If you compared the half life of Test Cyp in GSO vs MCT oil, the Test Cyp in GSO will have a longer half life than Test Cyp in MCT oil. Same for Test Enan....Test Enan in GSO will have a longer half life than Test Enan in MCT oil.

For those who want as few injections as possible (ie as long a half life as possible), my recommendation is to use GSO instead of MCT oil.
Great to see you around, dbp! You've finally got yourself colored up. You must've slipped through the cracks. The only 20 + year 'New Member'! You've always brought a lot to the table. We're lucky to have you.

I couldn't get used the the new layout at ab. I miss that place. Not the same. Anyway, glad you're still alive and kicking!

I was on 14iu/d since Nov '23 and I've finally had to take a break due to the tiredness! Its like no matter how much sleep I got, it was never enough! Very likely because I'm working so much and I'm NOT getting anywhere near enough sleep (4-6hrs/d). I was having days where I had to find somewhere during the day to pull over and have a 30min power nap.

Its what I expect when my body is forced to grow constantly!

Do you remember going through puberty? I remember having periods where I would go to sleep at night, sleep all day and another night, wake up and walk out and family is shocked because I just grew in height a noticeable amount in 2 days.

That's what injecting HGH is trying to make your body do but on a daily basis. That's going to suck a HEAP of energy from you!
Brother, that's not your "body being forced to grow" that's making you so lethargic. I promise if you were on 14iu's of Serostim you would not be experiencing anything close to what you're describing. I've been up to a vial(18iu's) a day a few years back to see how I reacted. Ran it for 3 months.

Nowadays I run 6iu/ed Serostim up from 4iu/ed for years. If I blast I up my dose to 9iu/ed. I cruise between 300 to 400mg/ew of Testosterone. I may throw in some anavar for a couple of weeks. Plan on 400 to 600mg of Primo for a few months for a blast. A far cry from my youth when a gram of this and a gram of that. I feel wonderful and look better than most 10 to 20 yrs younger than myself.

Generic GH has come a long way but nothing has been done as far as getting rid of the lethargy and the pain associated with the CTS experienced by a large % of generic gh users.

I've known @Opti for as long as I can remember. Some years back I provided him with a vial of Serostim that he used to compare to his brand of generics. This was towards the beginning of his relationship with our main man in Prague. There were no surprises with the vial of Serostim. It performed with the #'s it always had. I don't remember what the comparison revealed? I do know that according to test results from that deal as well as many others show that the generics are right up there with usa pharm grade GH. Then why the negative sides? Why do guys hold more water with generics?

I used to believe the Chinese had an ingrediant that produced the negative sides. To this day guys are pleased to be experiencing those negative sides because they associate those fucked up sides tell them that they've got real gh. The worse the sides and the more pain they experience the better the gh they've got. It's just not so.

Brother, that's not your "body being forced to grow" that's making you so lethargic. I promise if you were on 14iu's of Serostim you would not be experiencing anything close to what you're describing. I've been up to a vial(18iu's) a day a few years back to see how I reacted. Ran it for 3 months.

Nowadays I run 6iu/ed Serostim up from 4iu/ed for years. If I blast I up my dose to 9iu/ed. I cruise between 300 to 400mg/ew of Testosterone. I may throw in some anavar for a couple of weeks. Plan on 400 to 600mg of Primo for a few months for a blast. A far cry from my youth when a gram of this and a gram of that. I feel wonderful and look better than most 10 to 20 yrs younger than myself.

Generic GH has come a long way but nothing has been done as far as getting rid of the lethargy and the pain associated with the CTS experienced by a large % of generic gh users.

I've known @Opti for as long as I can remember. Some years back I provided him with a vial of Serostim that he used to compare to his brand of generics. This was towards the beginning of his relationship with our main man in Prague. There were no surprises with the vial of Serostim. It performed with the #'s it always had. I don't remember what the comparison revealed? I do know that according to test results from that deal as well as many others show that the generics are right up there with usa pharm grade GH. Then why the negative sides? Why do guys hold more water with generics?

I used to believe the Chinese had an ingrediant that produced the negative sides. To this day guys are pleased to be experiencing those negative sides because they associate those fucked up sides tell them that they've got real gh. The worse the sides and the more pain they experience the better the gh they've got. It's just not so.
I hear you and I don't disagree. But, due to my location, Serostim isn't readily available and when it is, the price is ridiculous. I've been experimenting and generic sides for me (mainly water retention for me, I've been lucky with other sides so far) are directly tied to sugar in my diet. When I keep diet clean, not a major issue... Break diet and eat shit for a weekend and my feet are like sausages!

I have suspected the the lethargy which has slowly gotten worse, is tied to thyroid, so will be getting bloods done in the next week.

Not saying working around the sides is the best option, its out of necessity.

I'm never going to compete again and certainly won't earn $ from this, so its a bit hard for me to justify the cost of pharma GH. For the price point of generics, I'm more then happy with the results. Part of the trade off is also dealing with the sides.

I remember seeing someone comment on Chase's youtube video about the pharm vs generic, and he claimed to be in the field and made a pretty good case for how they might be different in the manufacturing processes used... I'm sure I screen shot it, will see if I can dig it up (Might be lost in a sea of screenshots on my phone though)

This is all so accurate. When I run genotropin, I feel and look like a Greek god. Any generic I've ever used makes me bloated, tired looking and overall feeling sluggish/lethargic

This is all so accurate. When I run genotropin, I feel and look like a Greek god. Any generic I've ever used makes me bloated, tired looking and overall feeling sluggish/lethargic

So I have to ask. Are the advocates of pharma GH saying that not only is it better, but there are no benefits to using generic HGH?

You're making it sound like poison that only worsens your health.

So I have to ask. Are the advocates of pharma GH saying that not only is it better, but there are no benefits to using generic HGH?

Longest and highest dose I could use generic gh was 4 months, starting from 2iu worked up to 4iu. Multiple times I tried to do this, starting with riptropins back in the day, opti, theprovider etc I've used them all. While on, I would say the benefits would be better sleep and gym pumps, but those did not outweigh the sides for me, I felt awful. After coming off, I would loose between 5-10lbs of the water I was holding and look great, so I would say it was working in the background but getting through daily life while on wasn't pleasant. That being said, I have friends who can run generics with no problems

Longest and highest dose I could use generic gh

There are a myriad of different things that could influence the frequency of side effects apart from the GH itself. I had horrible side effects on 6iu and had to come off for a while. I've since worked back up to the same dose of the same batch with no issues whatsoever.

There are a myriad of different things that could influence the frequency of side effects apart from the GH itself. I had horrible side effects on 6iu and had to come off for a while. I've since worked back up to the same dose of the same batch with no issues whatsoever.
What did you change ?

I think it varies from user to user.

Generics are great for the price. But I would rather used the higher end stuff

I ran 30-35IU daily of opti greytops for a while (few months) without any noticeable water retention or CTS. Dropped down to 12IU for now.

Back