Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Forgive me, I’ve had a bit too much to drink. I don’t know why I posted that, disregard. I have no association with QSC.

No sweat bro. That was a wild few seconds. That said, you *should* be running QSC, can't beat the pricing and plenty of lab tests to put your mind at ease.

I ran 30-35IU daily of opti greytops for a while (few months) without any noticeable water retention or CTS. Dropped down to 12IU for now.
Everyone is going to be different. What Ben is saying is true, its just a mixed bag for everyone. There are people (like yourself) that for whatever reason get zero sides from generic HGH, my best mate used some blue tops, exact same batch I was originally using, and he got crippling CTS at 4iu, while I got zero sides until I hit 12iu and above.

I hear you and I don't disagree. But, due to my location, Serostim isn't readily available and when it is, the price is ridiculous. I've been experimenting and generic sides for me (mainly water retention for me, I've been lucky with other sides so far) are directly tied to sugar in my diet. When I keep diet clean, not a major issue... Break diet and eat shit for a weekend and my feet are like sausages!

I have suspected the the lethargy which has slowly gotten worse, is tied to thyroid, so will be getting bloods done in the next week.

Not saying working around the sides is the best option, its out of necessity.

I'm never going to compete again and certainly won't earn $ from this, so its a bit hard for me to justify the cost of pharma GH. For the price point of generics, I'm more then happy with the results. Part of the trade off is also dealing with the sides.

I remember seeing someone comment on Chase's youtube video about the pharm vs generic, and he claimed to be in the field and made a pretty good case for how they might be different in the manufacturing processes used... I'm sure I screen shot it, will see if I can dig it up (Might be lost in a sea of screenshots on my phone though)
My 3 yr old son was put on real hgh our insurance pays for it one kit of hgh from the USA pharmacy is 9000 dollars

What did you change ?

I ramped up the dose too quickly and got pretty bad CTS and some swelling in my hands. I tried all kinds of things like dandelion root, ALA, upping potassium and magnesium, dropping sodium, but the sides never went away entirely. Eventually, I just came off for a few weeks, and got back on, ramping the dose back up slowly to where I'm at presently with no sides and no ancillaries required.

Order of 24th April well received yesterday, Mast E in international, smooth and easy to order as habitual, now waiting the Ment E arranged in production :)

IMG_5483.jpeg

A lot of the water retention from generic comes from the overdosed kits. If running equal value of pharm vs generic iu I really didnt see a big difference. When I used to sell the the grey tops with labels that were dosed correctly at 10iu per vial vs say medi's (black tops) that were overdosed people def would say the blacks would give them more water retention. They were tested next to each other and only dif was greys correct dosed blacks overdosed. A lot wont put into factor a overdosed vial and will run it the same ius as a correctly dosed vial however the overdosed vial say is 18iu per vial. So if they are taking 5iu's 50 tick on a 100iu insulin pin that will be 9ius. However the correct dosed vial same draw up will only be 5iu.

to add we had plenty plenty of stuff tested over the years back then. Only thing in the vial was hgh and Mannitol. Also the Alphabet people tested it too.

"Pen"

"Cartridge"

But OK. Who cares to debate a fat person

The OP said the "kit" cost $7000 at the pharmacy.

You questioned the accuracy of that statement.

The pharmacy lists it as a "kit".

The insurance company calls it a "kit".

The pharma company prints the word "kit" on the box.

To the every viewer of these posts, you don't look bad because you were mistaken, but because you're stubbornly clinging to your stupidity.

Back