Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I thought we were discussing humatrope. Never saw serostim.

Ok I was wrong people. That's right I said it

I gotta up the tren anyway because I feel I'm not getting it's full rage affects while arguing with randoms online just yet. I haven't thrown my phone in nearly month

I used to think "Oh crap, I've crossed the line with that post, gonna hear from the mods soon...".

Eventually I realized they must've moved "the line" a lot further out there to account for tren lol.

I used to think "Oh crap, I've crossed the line with that post, gonna hear from the mods soon...".

Eventually I realized they must've moved "the line" a lot further out there to account for tren lol.
I think around spring the mods start taking into account how much tren is being consumed by the forums user base lol

My 3 yr old son was put on real hgh our insurance pays for it one kit of hgh from the USA pharmacy is 9000 dollars
US health system is fucked beyond all belief! Every company is at the trough feeding off the end users pocket! Created an entire system that legalizes theft! Then spends billions of $ on propaganda telling people how bad any other system would be!

I like those US pharmacies that are starting to pop up more (it seems), cost plus $10. Was watching an interview with a guy running them and he said they had expanded 5 stores in no time and were making a killing and were FAR cheaper then all the other options! End user saved a fortune and he made a fortune!

I ramped up the dose too quickly and got pretty bad CTS and some swelling in my hands. I tried all kinds of things like dandelion root, ALA, upping potassium and magnesium, dropping sodium, but the sides never went away entirely. Eventually, I just came off for a few weeks, and got back on, ramping the dose back up slowly to where I'm at presently with no sides and no ancillaries required.
My trigger seems to be sugar (or it might be something generally found used with sugary foods). If I eat clean, and I mean clean, I've got zero sides. I have a HEAP of salt in my diet and its never a issue.

Eat 1/4 of a cheesecake... Feet and lower legs turn into sausages!

I'm pretty convinced after experimenting with it that generic HGH sides are tied to diet. I also think there are a host of triggers for different people. It seems common that salt is a trigger for a LOT of people. Sugar is mine. I think there will be many more as well.

Would be great to see a list of foods compiled that trigger HGH sides for people, then it would give generic users a great resource to start removing 1 by 1 from their diet to see if it helps with their sides and they can increase dosage if they wanted.

US health system is fucked beyond all belief! Every company is at the trough feeding off the end users pocket! Created an entire system that legalizes theft! Then spends billions of $ on propaganda telling people how bad any other system would be!

I like those US pharmacies that are starting to pop up more (it seems), cost plus $10. Was watching an interview with a guy running them and he said they had expanded 5 stores in no time and were making a killing and were FAR cheaper then all the other options! End user saved a fortune and he made a fortune!

When I made a PCT 24/7 order recently, I was able to buy my prescription meds, and have them shipped from India, from the same manufacturers that supply generics to the US, for *less* than the $5 deductible I pay for a month of each.

The same drugs that say "Cash price $642" on the paperwork.

When I made a PCT 24/7 order recently, I was able to buy my prescription meds, and have them shipped from India, from the same manufacturers that supply generics to the US, for *less* than the $5 deductible I pay for a month of each.

The same drugs that say "Cash price $642" on the paperwork.
I'm prescribed Modafinil and not covered by any government price cap. Prescription from a domestic pharmacy runs at $275 USD/mth... I get the prescription, fill out some paperwork and import from India a 3mths supply for $310 USD.

Most medications though are capped at I think it converts roughly to $16usd here. If you have a concession card (Disabled/old) its like $3.50 usd.

I'm prescribed Modafinil and not covered by any government price cap. Prescription from a domestic pharmacy runs at $275 USD/mth... I get the prescription, fill out some paperwork and import from India a 3mths supply for $310 USD.

Most medications though are capped at I think it converts roughly to $16usd here. If you have a concession card (Disabled/old) its like $3.50 usd.

So I have sleep apnea, and probably some ADD. I found a "cash only" psychiatrist who prescribed Adderall.

It changed my life. I was *awake* during the day for the first time in many years.

Then the shortage hit. I wasn't able to get it for month after month, and I lost all the ground I had gained.

So I did what you should always do when it comes to your healthcare, take control.

I found Modafinil might work as a substitute.

He wrote a prescription, I went to fill it, insurance wouldn't cover, $900 for one month! So I went without, and man did my life suffer: back to being a zombie all day swigging gallons of coffee.

Long story short, a year later while traveling I found it over the counter, tried it, and it was just what I needed.

What the pharmacy never told me when I abandoned the prescription was that GoodRx (which is free if you're unfamiliar) would've dropped it to $56 for 90 pills!

IMG_7974.jpeg

That said I prefer ModAlert 200, which is only $212 for 500 (!) from an otherwise overpriced India pharma, making it only $38 for 90, and no hassles from the docs who treat this non-addictive med like it's oxycontin.

I also love the foil 10 packs tabs come in from India. Perfect for storage and travel.

So I have sleep apnea,

It changed my life. I was *awake* during the day for the first time in many years.
That's me! Tried the machine/masks and just keep tearing them off at night. Had so many sleep studies I lost track. They made me go through more sleep studies to get the prescription as well.

When I first took it, the only way I can describe it was I had spent my entire life sitting at the bottom of a pool, looking out through feet of water... Took Modafinil and it was like I finally came to the surface for the 1st time in my life!

Completely changed my life! I get zero buzz from it, I just wake up finally!

The OP said the "kit" cost $7000 at the pharmacy.

You questioned the accuracy of that statement.

The pharmacy lists it as a "kit".

The insurance company calls it a "kit".

The pharma company prints the word "kit" on the box.

To the every viewer of these posts, you don't look bad because you were mistaken, but because you're stubbornly clinging to your stupidity.
Says the guy who thinks hcg is not scheduled lmao.

What a clown you are. You don't know the difference between "prescription only" and "Scheduled".
Hahaha keep dying on that hill. Stop acting smart, stick to what you’re good at, eating cake and flossing Tracy’s pubes. Sometimes you need to stop posting so your noobiness doesn’t manifest all the time.

Hahaha keep dying on that hill. Stop acting smart, stick to what you’re good at, eating cake and flossing Tracy’s pubes. Sometimes you need to stop posting so your noobiness doesn’t manifest all the time.
Tracy doesn’t know him and she doesn’t know him so I doubt he’d be anywhere near her pubes, let alone sniff them.

I was defending you. You don’t know Tracy, never been near her. He just made that up, right?
Hahaha, when a new member comes in a forum and spends most of their time defending a specific source like they have a skin in the game, either they are associated in someway to the vendor, they are vets getting kickbacks, fan bois or just complete noobs who worship whoever is the cheapest that delivers.

Ghoul is a class of his own though, a know it all that hangs out merely on this source’s thread to defend them with all his vast wisdom lmao.

You should post more in the nutrition section and improve yourself instead of sucking up to vendors.

Hahaha, when a new member comes in a forum and spends most of their time defending a specific source like they have a skin in the game, either they are associated in someway to the vendor, they are vets getting kickbacks, fan bois or just complete noobs who worship whoever is the cheapest that delivers.

Ghoul is a class of his own though, a know it all that hangs out merely on this source’s thread to defend them with all his vast wisdom lmao.

You should post more in the nutrition section and improve yourself instead of sucking up to vendors.
I don’t know about Ghoul’s situation, but my relationship in QSC is deeper. I can’t disclose any further than that, but my loyalty is tremendous.

Back