Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just got my labs back an testosterone was at a 72 running QSC test absolutely bull shit YALL BEWARE WHO KNOWS HOW LONG IVE BEEN RUNNING AROUND WITH FEMALE RANGE HORMONES

Attachments

• 6A4303E3-17EE-4432-94C6-19D1C56B60A6.png
    6A4303E3-17EE-4432-94C6-19D1C56B60A6.png
    677.3 KB · Views: 202
  • 8B340D59-5388-4217-BE7A-E455D74D7318.png
    8B340D59-5388-4217-BE7A-E455D74D7318.png
    677.3 KB · Views: 198
I
Just got my labs back an testosterone was at a 72 running QSC test absolutely bull shit YALL BEWARE WHO KNOWS HOW LONG IVE BEEN RUNNING AROUND WITH FEMALE RANGE HORMONES
1. How long have you been running qsc test e before the test ?
2. Did you order multiple kits of other compounds and accidentally mix them up

Are you injecting directly into your anus or the tissue around it?
good one pal . I’m just posting my labs to show This is some bunk ass gear keep running it though go get some labs done an see where your at … doing my part for harm mitigation . I get it they have great prices an great shipping that’s why I’ve been a fan an always got my shit from them but after getting these labs done now im tempted to throw everything I’ve got from them in the trash cause who wants to have to test every fucking vial to make sure it’s legit just to get the cheaper price? Doesn’t sound like a good time to me

I

1. How long have you been running qsc test e before the test ?
2. Did you order multiple kits of other compounds and accidentally mix them up
Been running there stuff since like July last year .. an no I’ve ordered a kit at a time of each compound I needed when I needed it no shot of mixing them up I keep my stuff labeled just for that specific reason .. was using there Npp an that seems legit I shot up 10 pounds in like 5 days or so but only used that for a short duration so not saying it’s all bunk but you need your testosterone if anything to be real that’s the most important hormone for just overall health an well being

35 mg a day how much clearer can I say that? I measure mg not ius or ml 245 mg a week split into daily injections my test should be well over at least 700 800 an that’s on the low end
Well you don't measure mgs on a syringe! I was just asking for clarity on the IUs you're taking, which does equate to mls on a syringe. No reason to be rude!

Back